Kenny Porter explains why Shawn Porter will never fight for the IBF again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Porter explains why Shawn Porter will never fight for the IBF again

https://youtu.be/0_SNxUUJ5Fg

He said after the Brook fight the IBF dropped Porter out of the rankings. When he called them for an explanation they told him they have no idea why their ranking committee would do that. I'm sure this has nothing to do with Errol Spence more than likely becoming IBF champ. I'm sure this is a story Kenny Porter has been holding in for two years just waiting to tell this story.

Don't guys who get title shots with other alphabet groups routinely lose their rankings with other alphabet groups? To keep my sanity as a boxing fan I don't pay THAT much attention to what the alphabet groups do, but I remember seeing this happen time & time again in the past when I did pay closer attention to alphabet groups every move.

That said I'm not at all surprised Kenny's got his panties in a bunch again. Kenny Porter *****es more than one of those Housewives of Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Don't guys who get title shots with other alphabet groups routinely lose their rankings with other alphabet groups? To keep my sanity as a boxing fan I don't pay THAT much attention to what the alphabet groups do, but I remember seeing this happen time & time again in the past when I did pay closer attention to alphabet groups every move.

That said I'm not at all surprised Kenny's got his panties in a bunch again. Kenny Porter *****es more than one of those Housewives of Atlanta.
      I wonder if he paid the sanctioning fees. If he paid them I don't see why they would drop him

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I wonder if he paid the sanctioning fees. If he paid them I don't see why they would drop him
        I don't think you gotta pay anything just to be ranked. If you are talking about under the table **** doe who f#cking knows. Could be. I think its as simple as Porter fought for Thurman's non-IBF belt personally.

Comment

He has told the story before on thaboxingvoice ages ago

Also, on the same youtube channel fighthype shawn said he will fight spence even though it does seem like spence and porter are good friends

To imply porter is a duck, youre clearly mistaken. He would fight anyone. He just fought thurman. Now wants danny garcia

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

Also, on the same youtube channel fighthype shawn said he will fight spence even though it does seem like spence and porter are good friends

To imply porter is a duck, youre clearly mistaken. He would fight anyone. He just fought thurman. Now wants danny garcia
            they had a article recently where porter said that spence has to do more...thurman is saying spence has to do more.

who can he fight? the guys that want to fight him is Guerrero, maybe peterson. but fans will say that these are crap fights. in realty spence and porter should be the exact next move. spence has the wins and is more then ready for porter.

but porter keeps saying he has to do more the same for thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

He said he'll fight Spence when Spence is a bigger name. When did Porter become a huge name?'if it's based off his ratings with Thurman, Spence had higher ratings. If Broner would've used that excuse not to fight Porter people would've said he was ducking

Comment

Neither guy is even a belt holder right now

Comment

IBF does that with most people tho

Comment

Working...
                  X