Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 4th of July (Independence Day) Celebration Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    my homie hector from east los hooked me up with so many illegal fireworks. ****'s gonna be poppin unless someone calls the cops on us again.

alien brand fireworks are no joke. i got that huge cube shaped one that's supposed to last for over 4 minutes lol.
    I used to get these three foot tubes in Missouri. The kind of fireworks they shoot off at the fair. I had to shoot them off slowly from my back yard!

When they exploded in air, that pressure wave would compress your chest.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Boston is beautiful. Where I live there is no water, unless you count green swimming pools.

Do they do fireworks by the ocean?
      They do fireworks over the Charles River with the Boston Pops playing in the background. It's so patriotic and moving.

Comment

Have a great weekend gentlemen.

Comment

Comment

Comment

For the first time in ages I have no real plans for this July 4th.

My girlfriend and I both have 3 day weekends off this week, but the heat has been so ****ing unbearable that neither of us really want to do anything. Normally I grill steaks or seafood on the 4th, but the thought alone of standing out near a hot grill is already making my balls drip with sweat.

Probably do an indoors picnic or something. Whip up some easy chilled foods to beat the heat, maybe crack open this bottle of rum, go watch the fireworks, and get freaky afterwards.

Hope all of you guys have a solid and enjoyable holiday weekend.

Comment

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Today we celebrate how we kicked British a$$, with burgers, hotdogs, and fireworks!

Comment

Happy Independence day.

Comment

The day Will Smith saved us from the aliens. Happy 4th of July!

Comment

Have a good one lads.

Comment

Working...
                      X