Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the most disrespectful moment in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner humping Maidana had to be some of the dumbest **** I've seen during a fight.

Calzaghe did it to Hopkins for Hopkins' previous words and probably because of his jail history

Comment

yep that sucker punch was terrible! far worse than a little spit (obviously bad)

Comment

Came in expecting the butler sucker punch. But that's on another level not even considered disrespect. Just plain criminal

Comment

Obviously the Panama Lewis/Luis Resto/Billy Collins incident is unforgivable. Actually, Panama Lewis' entire career is disrespectful. He's about as low a character as we've seen in the boxing world.

Comment

what about in that 30 for 30 doc about Leonard/Duran where they said Duran walked right by Leonard, pointed to his wife and said "whore!" lol

Comment

The judges during Pacquiao-Bradley I

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                Obviously the Panama Lewis/Luis Resto/Billy Collins incident is unforgivable. Actually, Panama Lewis' entire career is disrespectful. He's about as low a character as we've seen in the boxing world.
                Yeah, doesn't get much worse than that. Butler's career outside of the ring is heinous, as well. He murdered max kellerman's brother with a hammer, what's the chances, and then torched it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I'm going to go with James Butler sucker punching Richard Grant after Buffer called the scorecards.
                  ...and at a 9/11 benefit event lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    The guy that killed Max Kellerman's brother sucker punching the guy breaking his jaw after he lost the decision is way worse than this.

At least Chisora didn't subject Wlad to the broken toe.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Broner humping Maidana had to be some of the dumbest **** I've seen during a fight.

Calzaghe did it to Hopkins for Hopkins' previous words and probably because of his jail history
                      Great shout. I couldn't believe the disrespect of Broner that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X