Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac's WW resume is smoke and mirrors half his comp was unranked when he fought them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a sh.it?

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
      Pac's one win over Bradley is better than Mayweathers last 5 opponents excluding Manny !! And that lineal argument is irrelevant when one of those lineal champs wasn't even the best guy in the division ..Being lineal champ doesn't make you the best sorry to burst that bubble !

blah blah blah.....Pac wouldn't fight any of the other belt holders, never attempted to win the lineal title.....Bradley has a trash resume at 147 and would lose to most of the top guys so stop trying to pump him up to make Manny look good.....getting a gift against Manny, beating JMM, Carlos Abregu, Jesse Vargas, and Diego Chaves is no murderers row at welterweight.....only Pac and JMM were top ten welterweights out of his competition

Bradley has defeated one top ten welterweight....JMM who has more losses at WW than wins and was never great at the weight

LINEAL IS NO ARGUMENT NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION.....LINEAL MEANS THE MAN WHO BEAT THE MAN, NO AMOUNT OF HATE CAN CHANGE THAT

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        This thread will turn into: But Fraud blah blah blah... red k sent LOL!
        Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        I know but its a fact they cant dispute or argue

Half the guys he fought at welterweight were not even top ten welterweights
        Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        aren't you tired of slurping fraud's vagina?

will red k ts as soon as the system allows me!
        Pactards are predictable basic bitches...

Comment

Pac moved to 147 in 2009 after the Hatton fight.

Ring Magazine Welterweight Rankings on March 2009:

1. Antonio Margarito
          2. Miguel Cotto
          3. Shane Mosley
          4. Joshua Clottey
          5. Manny Pacquiao

Now look up Pac's next 4 opponents after Hatton.

Comment

whether you like it or not Berto was a top ten welterweight and held the IBF and WBC title in his career and defended the WBC 5 times.....that's more than I can say for Khan, Thurman, Brook, and Porter who are begging for a fight

He paid his dues and has done more at welterweight than all of them

Berto actually beat beat Collazo in his prime unlike Thurman and Khan....whether you like a fighter, his style, personality etc doesn't change that they earned what they earned in the ring
            And whether you like it or not, a win over Berto holds no significance.
            The fact he held titles at one point or was ranked doesn't make Guerrero's or Ortiz's win over him significant.
            His titles...he won a vacant WBC title and won the IBF from Zaveck.

A win over Berto is held in higher regard than beating Thurman or Brook? Not a chance.
            I know this thread was made so Mayweather could be brought into, but i wasn't mentioning Mayweather or his fight with Berto, or Brook/Thurman wanting to fight him.
            I was saying that Guerrero and Ortiz didn't make any great shakes at WW just because they beat Berto. Which is true.

Comment

whether you like it or not Berto was a top ten welterweight and held the IBF and WBC title in his career and defended the WBC 5 times.....that's more than I can say for Khan, Thurman, Brook, and Porter who are begging for a fight

He paid his dues and has done more at welterweight than all of them

Berto actually beat beat Collazo in his prime unlike Thurman and Khan....whether you like a fighter, his style, personality etc doesn't change that they earned what they earned in the ring
              Many will disagree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                And whether you like it or not, a win over Berto holds no significance.
                The fact he held titles at one point or was ranked doesn't make Guerrero's or Ortiz's win over him significant.
                His titles...he won a vacant WBC title and won the IBF from Zaveck.

A win over Berto is held in higher regard than beating Thurman or Brook? Not a chance.
                I know this thread was made so Mayweather could be brought into, but i wasn't mentioning Mayweather or his fight with Berto, or Brook/Thurman wanting to fight him.
                I was saying that Guerrero and Ortiz didn't make any great shakes at WW just because they beat Berto. Which is true.
                Thurman, Porter, Khan, and the other top welterweights have not separated themselves from the pac and all of them have one win over a top ten guy.....that's no earth shattering stuff

He was supposed to fight Berto like 2 times before, dude only has 3 loses...people on hear act like the man was a journeyman

This is what it looks like when a fighter fights through a real shoulder injury

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Pac moved to 147 in 2009 after the Hatton fight.

Ring Magazine Welterweight Rankings on March 2009:

1. Antonio Margarito
                  2. Miguel Cotto
                  3. Shane Mosley
                  4. Joshua Clottey
                  5. Manny Pacquiao

Now look up Pac's next 4 opponents after Hatton.
                  He fought Margs at 151, not 147. He fought cotto at 145.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    Many will disagree with that.
                    beat a prime collazo is what I meant

it was a close fight but these young guys aint did much but whine.....Cotto, Judah, Mayweather, Pac, Margo, Mosley actually fought each other....these current welterweights are cry babies the time they spend begging they could beat some top guys

Comment

Thurman, Porter, Khan, and the other top welterweights have not separated themselves from the pac and all of them have one win over a top ten guy.....that's no earth shattering stuff

He was supposed to fight Berto like 2 times before, dude only has 3 loses...people on hear act like the man was a journeyman

This is what it looks like when a fighter fights through a real shoulder injury

he almost got KO'd in the first round, karass didn't have trouble to find berto and land clean on him before the shoulder injury. the people that bashed pacquiao for the shoulder excuse, are now justifying berto losing vs soto karass using the same excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X