Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Rapper" Son of Tom Hanks drops N bomb....you koo or nah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yung Wilson.

LOL his IRL name is Chet... Uh oh.

Comment

can anyone else picture tom hanks yelling at his son at the dinner table to pick his pants up.......

Comment

He said "nigga," a term of endearment not "nigger," a derogatory word used by racists.

If Mexicans and other Latinos are allowed to rock the n-word white people should also get a pass. I would chin check anyone who gets mad at this on G.P. alone.

Comment

What a pathetic w1g@er, reminds me of what that poster pigeons would be like.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            What a pathetic w1g@er, reminds me of what that poster pigeons would be like.
            The hanks are strapped.

i keep imaging him yelling FRAAAANNNKKKKK GIT IN THE CAAAAAARRRRRRRRR from catch me if you can to his B-RAD G son.

Comment

I don't think ANYONE should be using the word, but I have to say that black people seem very hypocritical using it 24/7 and not expecting anyone else to use it.

You can't have other people respect you, if you don't respect yourself.

Comment

The N word argument is a lost cause. When you break it down, it's one of the dumbest arguments you can have. It would be like if gay people all got together and started calling each other ****, but only gay people can call each other *** or its politically incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I don't think ANYONE should be using the word, but I have to say that black people seem very hypocritical using it 24/7 and not expecting anyone else to use it.

You can't have other people respect you, if you don't respect yourself.
                  Diaaaaaaaaablo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    Diaaaaaaaaablo!!!!
                    Did I (as the youngsters say) go in?

Can I take it back? lol

Comment

Anyone educated on the historical connotations surrounding that vile word would understand how unacceptable it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X