Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get with a girl with little chemistry but with physical attraction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    Now I just think this thread is all completely bull****. You are ugly, you are not bungee jumping, and this girl either doesn't exist or you have never talked to her.
    I don't blame you for thinking that. This is the BS lounge, the home of professional pimps, legendary street fighters, etc.

It's also kind of a weird story. And that the girl is into all of this insane shit is even more icing on the cake.

But actually, I've been interested in this girl for a long time.

I thought we didn't have any chemistry, but I think she was just in a period of high stress, and I was in a period of high drunkenness, the last time we were hanging out (always just friends).

I guess that we are still friends is a sort of testament.

And, how close can a guy be with a girl, without getting those feelings.

Also, I'm not ugly. I've been getting a little work in the film industry of late. Minor stuff, but it does pay, and is the easiest 'work' you could ever have.

Maybe I am just bungee jumping for pussy. I don't give a shit. I've always been crazy that way.

Comment

What do you need chemistry for just be honest.

Tell her you like her but you don't know what to talk about but you like being around her anyway. She obviously likes you back if she wants to spend her free time with you.

How old are you?

Comment

STFU virgin. I found you out.
        Virgin? I had to beat my Vietnamese girl off with a stick today, just in case of the off chance that the other girl would come home with me.

Come to Tokyo, and I'll show you around.

Maybe hit up a blow job bar.

We could hit one of the rare cheap places with Japanese models available to foreigners, New Hot Point, in Shinjuku. It's not my kind of place, but you might like it, and the girls are top notch.

Look it up.

Or, we could troll one of the military base communities for groupies.

Or maybe go for a proper whore.

Or maybe take our chances at the clubs.

Up to you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Virgin? I had to beat my Vietnamese girl off with a stick today, just in case of the off chance that the other girl would come home with me.

Come to Tokyo, and I'll show you around.

Maybe hit up a blow job bar.

We could hit one of the rare cheap places with Japanese models available to foreigners, New Hot Point, in Shinjuku. It's not my kind of place, but you might like it, and the girls are top notch.

Look it up.

Or, we could troll one of the military base communities for groupies.

Or maybe go for a proper whore.

Or maybe take our chances at the clubs.

Up to you.
            Virgin Caine, if you don't stfu I'm gonna rob you.

Comment

lounge disputes are settled with hand throwing.

Comment

Virgin Caine, if you don't stfu I'm gonna rob you.
                I'm not going to let you derail my thread, even if it is one of the worst lounge threads of all time.

I am going bungee jumping with this girl on Sunday. With one other chick and one other dude. They are all Chinese. Actually, as I said, the girl I'm 'paired' with is Korean-Chinese. It so happens the other girl is Mongolian-Chinese. And, I don't know about the other dude.

The Mongolian-Chinese girl is really chill, I know her a bit, and I ran into her the other day, and she tried to breach the topic of bungee jumping. I told her I have no money, because I'm going to China in two weeks for a month, and have to save what I have. I didn't realize it at the time, but she probably wanted to set me up (actually, the Mongolian-Chinese girl introduced me to the Korean-Chinese girl).

Than, I saw the Korean-Chinese girl tonight, and she brought up bungee jumping, even said they'd had a dude fall out.

What could I do but say yes?

She later on said that two people can go up at a time, and we should jump at the same time to have a good photo. (It was in the context of 'don't be a pussy, and just jump right, faggot.')

I can understand being accused of bullshit on this. The only flaw in the accusation is that this is too strange to make up.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I'm not going to let you derail my thread, even if it is one of the worst lounge threads of all time.

I am going bungee jumping with this girl on Sunday. With one other chick and one other dude. They are all Chinese. Actually, as I said, the girl I'm 'paired' with is Korean-Chinese. It so happens the other girl is Mongolian-Chinese. And, I don't know about the other dude.

The Mongolian-Chinese girl is really chill, I know her a bit, and I ran into her the other day, and she tried to breach the topic of bungee jumping. I told her I have no money, because I'm going to China in two weeks for a month, and have to save what I have. I didn't realize it at the time, but she probably wanted to set me up (actually, the Mongolian-Chinese girl introduced me to the Korean-Chinese girl).

Than, I saw the Korean-Chinese girl tonight, and she brought up bungee jumping, even said they'd had a dude fall out.

What could I do but say yes?

She later on said that two people can go up at a time, and we should jump at the same time to have a good photo. (It was in the context of 'don't be a pussy, and just jump right, faggot.')

I can understand being accused of bullshit on this. The only flaw in the accusation is that this is too strange to make up.
                  You win with pure power. I can't read all that ****. I give up.

Comment

Working...
                  X