Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquiao still smoke Marijuana or he stopped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Manny Pacquiao still smoke Marijuana or he stopped?

I was watching his interviews on toprank and he always seems to be high, like his mind is wandering or something.

I remember he had some movie out about his life in the Philippines and it was his life story and he was doing drugs, and Pacman in an interview for that movie admit he smoked Marijuana and was drinking lots of alcohol but claimed he stopped.

Do you guys think he is still smoking weed? I think he might be, how else can you be so relaxed with these stressful situations? The dude always goes to the ring smiling and happy and calm, he falls asleep during his congressional meetings, he doesn't seem stressed out at all. Its like the dude is always high.

I know Arum admit to being a weed head, so maybe they both smoke weed when they are discussing contracts? Julio Cesar Chavez smokes the MJ too.

Only the finest quality!

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
      Only the finest quality!
      A-side dank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I think he might be, how else can you be so relaxed with these stressful situations? The dude always goes to the ring smiling and happy and calm [...]
        I doubt Pacquiao would be stupid enough to go in the ring high. He just doesn't feel like he has to exude that "bad boy" attitude like so many boxers do.

he falls asleep during his congressional meetings
        He has no business being a politician, that's why.

Its like the dude is always high.
        You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
        Last edited by mudpunch; 08-02-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Nope, he is smoking opium now

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            Nope, he is smoking opium now
            That bastard! And he promised his dog the one that his pops ate that he would stop. I bet he's prolly snorting coka with Ricky too.

Comment

He smiles going into the ring because he loves boxing. He started at the bottom and look at what boxing as given him.

He also loves to give the fans a great fight

And he doesn't smoke anymore because they test for that in Nevada and hes NEVER failed a drug test.

Comment

we're choomin rite now neffew

Comment

I wish I could smoke weed. Smh I miss that ****. Ain't nothing better then getting a ******* while your smoking a blunt. It's been 5yrs since my last spliff. *******s just aren't the same anymore.

Comment

pac has only that highest grade OG Kush & Sour Diesel

Comment

Working...
                    X