No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather on Floyd's Return, Pacquiao-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    is there anyone still interested with antyhing this uneducated , classless , toothless, dumbass crackhead has to say?...
    Commanded your attention chump !

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      One of the more intelligent interviews that Rogers done.
      Yup, Roger must have stopped consuming crack hopefully we get to see the difference in Floyd's next 24/7.
      Last edited by Don Collazo; 12-08-2012, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Uncle Roger lost me on this one. I thought promoters nowadays want to maximize profits and prefer in-house fights. Floyd is a GBP fighter and Canelo would bring millions of dollars on the table. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Uncle Roger lost me on this one. I thought promoters nowadays want to maximize profits and prefer in-house fights. Floyd is a GBP fighter and Canelo would bring millions of dollars on the table. What happened?
          Its easy , Roger would rather an easy fight with Pac than a tough one with Canelo , how come you Pac fans are so slow on the uptake ?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Floyd fight Pac or Bradley but he probably has a more lucrative offer in Guerrero. Floyd said he wants to fight at 47 lets see if he steps up and fights a prime top fighter and actually fights Guerrero. If he does he will gain respect from me the way Pac did when he took on Bradley.

Comment

is there anyone still interested with antyhing this uneducated , classless , toothless, dumbass crackhead has to say?...
              you have to be the lamest fluff dude on Pac's dick....swallowing aint enough, you gotta top it off and the whole nine huh?!?

clown don't care but he's one of the first to scream in the thread...smh....lil' dudes be in the way with that hating ish!!

Comment

I dont care who Floyd fights personally. I just want to see him back. Floyds interesting and being interesting is good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  Well, that's where you're wrong. Floyd Mayweather is not a Golden Boy fighter. Even Bob Arum, his great hater, admitted this to the press recently. Floyd pays Golden Boy a small fee to co-promote and they receive practically none of the profits from his big fights. Only that small fee. Keep in mind, Floyd also is responsible for paying out the purses of his opponents.

Comment

Guerrero - B fight
                    Canelo - A fight
                    Bradley - B+ fight
                    Pac - A- / B+ fight
                    Martinez - A+ fight

out of those bunch, floyd will most likely fight guerrero next, but it is hard to predict who he is going to fight in September (if the twice next year thing is true), but my goodness would it be incredible if he fought sergio at some kind of catchweight...

Comment

I'd love to see how many teeth you'd have left if you boxed at his level for even one year. The man was a world champion.

We'd be calling you Gumby after sparring sessions with female amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X