Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Prince Naseem Quit After Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rassclott just look at the lackey opponents hamed fought before barrera.
    it was only in the uk that he was known. he never fought world class. and when he stepped it up you seen the results.
    he was like a trout out of water on the big screen. the american and mexican crowd was a little too sophisticated for hamed to try to perform the dorky ringwalks that uk fans loved.

Comment

Rass, if you want a proper answer - look elsewhere.

Comment

The man was more bothered about his hair than the fight, He was done way before Barrera, Barrera made sure he would never come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
          Do some research. Naz had one more, but lost it and then retired.

Watch Little Prince, Big Fight on Youtube. You can see his sparring wasn't that good and they were living the life, his team were playing pool and laughing at Barerra training up in the cold mountains while Naz was down there in the warmth.

Anyway watch that documentary and tell me Naz was hungry.

actually, he won his last fight ....

Comment

THE POINT IS THE BEATING WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING BAD

HE WAS NEVER DOWNED AND IT WASN'T 1 SIDED!

People lose every week and go on fighting. His case is extremely peculiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Excuses, Naz was overrated because he depended on his power his entire career. Barrera was on another level, he is a legend in the sport and when Naz couldn't dance and clown his way to victory like he always did, he lost not only the fight but all confidence.

Naz was lucky to even step into the ring with such a great legend in Barrera. He has a story to tell his grandchildren.
              Overrated or not, I have not said a lie. He was not motivated for a fight. Easy as that Puto. So can you tell me his training went well then from the footage? Can you?

I never said Naz would win, or is better. This is why you are a crap poster, you always read into things the way you want to. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                rassclott just look at the lackey opponents hamed fought before barrera.
                it was only in the uk that he was known. he never fought world class. and when he stepped it up you seen the results.
                he was like a trout out of water on the big screen. the american and mexican crowd was a little too sophisticated for hamed to try to perform the dorky ringwalks that uk fans loved.
                have you seen the punches that dropped Kevin Kelly cold?

They were half assed punches and they knocked Kevin Kelly Stiff. Kevin Kelley ain't a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                  actually, he won his last fight ....
                  Sorry when I said lost it, I meant the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                    Sorry when I said lost it, I meant the fire.
                    more like he didn't use his special gloves again and realized he didn't have the KO power he thought.

Comment

Rass, I have already provided you with some information on the first page.

Comment

Working...
                      X