Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd could fight Batman, Superman, The Hulk, Prime Tyson, God, Hercules

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only fighter that I believe has a genuine shot at beating Floyd is Martinez at 154. After Marquez IMO beat Pacman this november that fight is pretty much a forgone conclusion. Floyd moves & dominates him for 12 rounds straight. Floyd is the only fighter at 147 outside of Margarito that can match Pacman's stamina.

Bring on the only challenge left Martinez, Pacman go fight Cotto or Marquez cause Floyd fathers you.

Comment

It's somewhat like Calzaghe coming back, beating Froch even better than what Ward did, blowing Kessler away in a rematch. Talking trash towards Ward, multiple articles and correspondence about how close a fight is. Then just retiring again without ever fighting Ward.

But Pac and Mayweather happen to be the 2 biggest stars in the entire sport. I'm not really that bothered if Floyd-Pac happens, it's business after all.

Floyd's smart though and I said the same thing about Haye, he'll fight Pac as his last fight and ride off into the sunset with a huge amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        The only fighter that I believe has a genuine shot at beating Floyd is Martinez at 154. After Marquez IMO beat Pacman this november that fight is pretty much a forgone conclusion. Floyd moves & dominates him for 12 rounds straight. Floyd is the only fighter at 147 outside of Margarito that can match Pacman's stamina.

Bring on the only challenge left Martinez, Pacman go fight Cotto or Marquez cause Floyd fathers you.
        Floyds beats all... on fantasy fights.... have you watch their other common opponents like, Oscar and Hatton? ow, there will be excuse right?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
          It's somewhat like Calzaghe coming back, beating Froch even better than what Ward did, blowing Kessler away in a rematch. Talking trash towards Ward, multiple articles and correspondence about how close a fight is. Then just retiring again without ever fighting Ward.

But Pac and Mayweather happen to be the 2 biggest stars in the entire sport. I'm not really that bothered if Floyd-Pac happens, it's business after all.

Floyd's smart though and I said the same thing about Haye, he'll fight Pac as his last fight and ride off into the sunset with a huge amount of money.
          If this fight happens I'm throwing everything I have on Floyd.

Comment

it's hilarious that someone's career doesn't mean **** off of not fighting 2 people who work for a company that they have a pending lawsuit with...

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
              If this fight happens I'm throwing everything I have on Floyd.
              I'm thinking that the best chance against Floyd is punches in bunches and Pac certainly does throw 'em. If someone put a gun to my head, I'd pick Pac but Nazim's comment before the Mosley-Mayweather fight is stuck in my head...

Versa, you're actually making me want this fight to happen now!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

You really think so?? Because I think martinez gets stopped by cotto at 154. And I think cotto gets stopped by margarito if they ever fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                  it's hilarious that someone's career doesn't mean **** off of not fighting 2 people who work for a company that they have a pending lawsuit with...
                  Im not gonna go anywhere near dont mean ****....but the 2people youre talking about floyd had plenty of opportunity to fight while working under the same banner. One of them was the 2nd best fighter in his division of 140 at the time and the other would have been for floyd's largest paycheck to date. So that revisionist **** just doesnt fly bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                    I'm thinking that the best chance against Floyd is punches in bunches and Pac certainly does throw 'em. If someone put a gun to my head, I'd pick Pac but Nazim's comment before the Mosley-Mayweather fight is stuck in my head...

Versa, you're actually making me want this fight to happen now!

I would like to see it to see a lot of people shut up. I doubt that would happen but I'm aiming high.

Comment

Batman without his tools of plaster is nothing
                      God? Cmon his prime was 2000 years ago
                      Tyson is already 50 give the man a break
                      Hercules is only semi god, how does he have a chance against the god you are praying to aka Money May
                      Hulk always gasses after the 8th round
                      After 4 rounds Floyds adapts and uses kryptonite boxing style against superman

pls come back with some real threats

Comment

Working...
                      X