Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Jones would shred Victor to pieces !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Jones would shred Victor to pieces !!

C'mon you Ortiz bandwagon jumpers. I've already seen a number of posts stating that Vic would do this and that to Mike Jones, all because Vic looked great fighting a tree stump.

Jones's jab and height alone would be more than enough for Vic to handle. Jones has a fast straight punch as well, and add the side to side movement to that. Vic would be a sitting target.

Don't get me wrong, Victor would be a live dog if this fight ever happens, I just like Jones's upside when matching him up with Vic.
    Jones via UD
    6.98%
    Jones via MD/SD
    0.00%
    Jones via KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Jones makes Vic cry
    0.00%
    DRAW
    2.33%
    Ortiz via UD
    13.95%
    Ortiz via MD/SD
    2.33%
    Ortiz via late round KO/TKO
    41.86%
    Ortiz via early to mid-round KO/TKO
    32.56%

When is the last time you see Jones fight bro?

Hes looked like trash lately.

Comment

Jones isn't that great. Victor will hurt him.

Comment

I wasnt impressed by Jones when he fought Jesus Soto Karass (I thought he lost the 1st one) IDK maybe I need to watch more videos of him if hes so GREAT..

Ortiz knocks him out

Comment

Jones should fight for a title then fight ortiz.

Comment

Mike Jones can't even shred Soto-Karass...in one fight, Ortiz has already done more at WW than Jones has...Victor by decision

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              When is the last time you see Jones fight bro?

Hes looked like trash lately.
              I saw him fight live on the Donaire-Montiel undercard, so, I'd say it's fairly recent.

I'm not gonna say I'm all high on Jones, it's just that, I think people are crazy that Vic is somehow gonna make easy work of Jones based on his performance last night, against a tree stump who only looks for big shots and has no jab to speak of.

Jones's speed is much faster when watching him in person than what we see on t.v. and that jab of his, it's gonna be problem for anyone in that division

Comment

Kell Brook beats both

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Mike Jones can't even shred Soto-Karass...in one fight, Ortiz has already done more at WW than Jones has...Victor by decision
                  Uhh, are you f**kin' nuts. Karass was all cut and bloodied up in the rematch. Dude's nose was bleedin' like a faucet. Man, I was at the fight and actually saw both fighters up close after the fight.

Comment

Im a huge Jones fan cause hes from Philly but he really needs to step up his game.

He has the tools to beat alot of guys but he just needs to put them all together.

Comment

Working...
                    X