Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd enter the ring? Pac/ Marg...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Heart lol , its takes no class and desperation for a payday , fuk you kids go on with some macho bull**** .
    Just think, if Shane didn’t punk the b!thch you idolize we would have been left with Floyd Vs Mathew Hatton.

Now go on with that “Macho Bull****…"

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Just think, if Shane didn’t punk the b!thch you idolize we would have been left with Floyd Vs Mathew Hatton.

Now go on with that “Macho Bull****…"
      You believed the Matt Hatton **** did you lol , fuk I didnt think even a total idiot would swallow that one lol ,,, you talk tough here but more than likely a wimp , go the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You believed the Matt Hatton **** did you lol , fuk I didnt think even a total idiot would swallow that one lol ,,, you talk tough here but more than likely a wimp , go the internet
        I’m sorry I didn’t mean to get your vagina moist over stating the obvious, so please continue your “macho” rant I’m so enthused…

Comment

Why do Floyd fans act like Floyd; they all live in fantasy land. Delusions of being the best boxer who ever lived, fantasy fights will never happen and fantasy situations that will NEVER occur.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            It hasn't been WWF for like 12 years man, its been WWE for the longest time. I don't like wrestling but even I know that.

thank you, Vince McMahon...now go feed your dying cat

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
              Why do Floyd fans act like Floyd; they all live in fantasy land. Delusions of being the best boxer who ever lived, fantasy fights will never happen and fantasy situations that will NEVER occur.
              That’s a good question, you should pose that to the F@ggot I just responded to earlier…

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                I’m sorry I didn’t mean to get your vagina moist over stating the obvious, so please continue your “macho” rant I’m so enthused…
                Go and have a cry you will feel better , it is you into the macho hype thing bud , I dont give a rats about the plastic **** .

Comment

Why he doesn't need to.

Infact that would be a bad look on him bewcause it would show how much he would want the fight, it would put him in a bad negotiating position and if he couldn't get what he wants the fight is unlikely to happean so the whole effort would backfire huge on him.

Let them come to him is the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    thank you, Vince McMahon...now go feed your dying cat
                    Shes not eating, and thats not funny you puto.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      After Manny beats Marg, what would your reaction be if Floyd did a Mosley?

If this happens, I'd like him to publicly announce the terms live. Would people still say Floyd was affraid or ducking, if the terms were.

1. Testing up to fight night.
                      2. 50/50 or 55/45 for Floyd.

What your reaction be if Manny balked at this, or just did'nt say "yes"... Live on camera?....
                      Would you're op change?
                      as much as i like fighters confronting other fighters in such a manner, I would have to laugh out loud at floyd if he did such a thing because he almost cried on tv and showed real butt hurt feelings when mosley came up politely and said " hey floyd, youre a great fighter, i'm a future hall of famer, lets get it on ,i want to fight you". floyd was crying that disrespectful this and that, but thats what fighter should be doing, and do it like mosley and make it as classy as it could be without controversy and a brawl

if mayweather were to do that, other than being a hypocrite, he wouldn't have an ounce of class like mosley did.

another point, had mayweather been confronted by a guy like a prime james toney after a fight or a live personal challenge, floyds head would explode because toney would've let him have it every which way he could verbally and be relentless about it.........

so, like i said, it would be cool, but floyd already drew his line in the sand with these kinds of stunts and if he DID do it, not only would he be a outright hypocrite, he would also appear to be desperate...........

but in this hypothetical situation, if manny were to say no, after all that has been said and done, i would support pacquiao's decision, 1) because it would drive mayweather up the wall 2)floyds fans would embarrass themselves with nothing but speculation like with the PED situation 3) it makes floyd look desperate and have no control over the situation.

besides, fights aren't negotiated in this manner, calling someone out and demanding a drug testing and purse splits, that for the lawyers and such to discuss, all we need is for both guys to say, ok lets fight, and actually do it.

i think they should just do a winner take all type fight or big bank takes little bank... if both were to accept a winner takes all type fight, then you know both want to prove a point, but they never will, because they both want money more than acknowledgement at this point in their careers, i guess they feel the rest is in the bag...........

Comment

Working...
                      X