No announcement yet.

my new shoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowkey77
    ok, I have those jones shoes and they are NO GOOD, STAY AWAY!aside from them being very stiff, they are a little too heavy.
    true, the RJJ shoes look like rocket boots, as if u gonna fly outta the ring. If i had a pair, i use them as space boots.

Comment

adidas sells a pair of those old school ones from the 70's but they're like $110 and dats krazy overpriced

Comment

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ing-shoes.html

I have a pair of these and they are like fighting with pillows on your feet, weightless pillows

Comment

Originally posted by random guy

I have a pair of these and they are like fighting with pillows on your feet, weightless pillows
          f%rk yeh, its da ****!

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
            My birthday is on august 18 and i found out my friends are geting me these But they don't know that i know so i am gonna act real surprise.

RJJ himself, wouldnt be caught dead in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunna
              RJJ himself, wouldnt be caught dead in them.
              roy tarver and johnson and many others wear those

ive seen a few amature dues wearign them as well

Comment

Originally posted by random guy

i was thinking about getting a pair of those
                i wish they had other colors though

Comment

for the record, RJ was wearing them when he got KTFO by johnson, and B2k5, they come in a bunch of colors.....and each color sucks just as hard as the last. Find a place to try them on first. I think I am gonna get a pair of green everlast, t match my green gloves

Comment

Yeah, You Know What You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey77
                      for the record, RJ was wearing them when he got KTFO by johnson, and B2k5, they come in a bunch of colors.....and each color sucks just as hard as the last. Find a place to try them on first. I think I am gonna get a pair of green everlast, t match my green gloves
                      once again, lowkey77 clarified the point, RJJ shoes suck, RJJ himself wore them once and got ****ed up against Johnson, point made end of discussion, shall we move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X