Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One Who Doesnt Trust The NSAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    New Jersey and Nevada are the two best boxing commissions in all of boxing. Are they perfect? No. But, they are the best. So if you don't trust them. Then you don't trust boxing at all so why watch the sport?
    They cannot rule in the time frame they have already publicly said they cannot change their mandate that quick , its an Arum scam wanting to use a bear with no teeth looking like he is snow white while he is a snake .

Why not use a judge that can rule now that would be fair ,,, but since when has fair been apart of Pac fights , been awhile now .

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      The NSAC caught Julio Cesar Chavez jr. roiding on the Pac-Cotto card. Also caught Fernando Vargas when he fought Delahoya. yeah....i dont trust them....they obviously turn a blind eye to fighters' health.
      Lets be real here, Jr aint Sr and a shot Vargas is not going to get an advantage on the biggest star in boxing. Its not just them, its just a microcosim of the whole shady sport. Thats why McCaine needs to fix this **** in Congress. Everything about the sport is corrupt or ****ty. We need real competent people without bias in place and we need to start holding people accountable for bad ****ups, including Judges, refs, and so on. I dont trust Arum. I think he has alot of pull. People try to compare Arum to Schaffer. Come on now. They dont call him the Bobfather for nothing. Dude has been around forever and has alot of cats in all kinds of places

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Lets be real here, Jr aint Sr and a shot Vargas is not going to get an advantage on the biggest star in boxing. Its not just them, its just a microcosim of the whole shady sport. Thats why McCaine needs to fix this **** in Congress. Everything about the sport is corrupt or ****ty. We need real competent people without bias in place and we need to start holding people accountable for bad ****ups, including Judges, refs, and so on. I dont trust Arum. I think he has alot of pull. People try to compare Arum to Schaffer. Come on now. They dont call him the Bobfather for nothing. Dude has been around forever and has alot of cats in all kinds of places
        Lets be real here. Whether it's Arum, king, delahoya, schaeffer, dibella, etc they're all equally bad and all have their own agendas when it comes to business. Just look at how GBP has flipflopped their position on tests above and beyond what is required by the NSAC.

Fact is what was being asked is ridiculous. no other athlete, not even lance armstrong would get tested as much within a 10week period of time as what's being proposed here.

I've already proposed before that if GBP wants to keep the "random" portion of their demands then to lower the amount of blood test should be the only logical choice. 1 blood test between now and 3 days before the fight and 1 after the fight should be enough.

Comment

So, are people still following this line of thinking?

Or has the agenda changed yet again?

Comment

we should question ALL the fights that took place in Nevada!!!!!!

Comment

Wake up people. This olympic stye drug testing wont save boxing. What we need are exciting fighters. Once Pac retires boxing would be dead again. MMA will rule 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                So,

for every fight that Floyd has fought in Nevada,

you all see those as null and void right?

Just want to make sure we're all clear on that,

since, well, you know,

you don't trust that organization.

Anybody know how many championships this takes away from Floyd?

why floyding this one???

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                  why floyding this one???

Don't forget this one,

http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342576

Comment

When it comes to drug testing, I don't really trust the NSAC or any commission to catch PED users. They can catch those who are sloppy, but I bet a lot of others go undetected. They only test around the fight, not in training, when the fighters are reaping the benefits of steroids and other PEDs. It would probably cause quite a bit of financial strain to do extensive blood tests for all the fights.

Hell, even if they did Olympic style testing, there'd still be people who get around it. Chemists are ahead of the curve. Look at Marion Jones, she didn't fail a drug test when she won 5 or 6 medals.

Just the reality of pro sports, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X