Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which fight is there a bigger chance of an upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont see chris beating vitali. i voted jmm-pbf

Comment

i reckon Jones Jnr doesn't have the legs to take on a puncher like Lacy, mind you Lacy hasn't KO'd anybody in years!

Comment

I vote for Lacy over Jones Jr., which was the closest thing to reality...

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
          i reckon Jones Jnr doesn't have the legs to take on a puncher like Lacy, mind you Lacy hasn't KO'd anybody in years!
          The thing is, how could Lacy beating RJJ be an upset? Seriously, we all know RJJ is well past it.

Comment

Jeff "no hook" lacy!

Comment

Johnson beatin Dawson I wouldn't even call it an upset had the rematch happened immediately, but now I expect Johnson has lost anotha step.

Comment

I would go with Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
                  The thing is, how could Lacy beating RJJ be an upset? Seriously, we all know RJJ is well past it.

Jones may be well past it, but Lacy was never there to begin with. He was a never was, who will get a chance to beat a has-been...

Comment

All these choicesare pretty bad, they def aint gonna happen. The one i believe is most likely to happen is johnson defeating Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                      In which of these upcoming fights do you think there's the best chance of an upset?

Poll coming.

Sorry it should read "Johnson defeating Dawson"
                      Johnson defeating Johnson? You mean Johnson beating Dawson right?

Comment

Working...
                      X