Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Mayweather would be a GREAT fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
    I guess PAC has been ruined alot longer, I mean, he did get ko'd twice many moons ago.

If Vicky Flattened was already ruined, he sure as hell didn't look it against Lazcano and Malignaggi. Flattened simply don't belong in that elite category. It could've been PAC who fought Flatten before Floyd and I doubt there would've been much of a difference.

PAC beating DLH had nothing to do with DLH being a zombie.

Floyd had a ton of opportunities to kick it up another gear or two against DLH but simply didn't have the balls to take risks, PAC did, and that's the real difference! The weight-drain factor comes secondary.
    Mentioning Lazcano = not good for the point you trying to make.

Comment

This is going to be one hell of a fight. Mayweather fights aggressive against southpaws. No shoulder rolling except up close. Pac always fights aggressive.

Dear Bob Arum, **** off and make it happen.

Dear Freddie don't be afraid for pac "to look bad even while winning". You know boxing too well for failing to notice Mayweather has to change his style with lefties.

Comment

I cant wait for this fight...Floyd is going to serously put on a masterpiece...

This is a mis match...

Pac is tailored for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
          iim calling it right now. PBF will not leave this in the judges hands.

hes going to make this Clear to people who is the P4P best and that PAC is hype.

PAC is getting KO'd
          nah, i think floyd will respect pac's speed and power and let the fight go to decision

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            nah, i think floyd will respect pac's speed and power and let the fight go to decision
            If you look at Mayweather's history, the fact that a fight he is winning ends up with a knockout or a UD usually depends mostly on the other guy.
            Do they give up and stop throwing like Judah or Oscar, or do they keep coming like Chavez, Hatton and Chico?

I think we have no doubt that pac will keep on coming even if he is slowed down or hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              He stalked Judah....he hits harder then Pac.

Floyd doesnt respect people who are smaller or the same size as him.

Hatton
              Judah
              Corley
              Ndou
              Mitchell
              Gatti

ALL AROUND FLOYDS SIZE.

He brings the fight to them and dominates them...

Aginat Giants like Oscar and Baldi who come in over 160 pounds...he fights diffrent.

Manny will be target practice......

Diaz..Oscar...Hatton were ALL tailored made...No defense at all.

Manny is in for a rude surprise aginst Floyd.

Guys like Zahir Raheem or Joan Guzman were avoided by Pac FOR A REASON.

Comment

Floyd has said, publicly, several times, that Pac and JMM are little guys when he's a big guy.

Floyd is not gonna talk that **** and than coast for all 12 rounds. You can always tell when Mayweather is gonna be aggressive. I know he says the same **** every fight, but it's clear when he's serious. Plus, this is his comeback. He's aware that he's coming back to the fight two smaller guys. He knows he better knock them out, or that'll give his rep a hit.

Mayweather will settle in for 4 or 5 rounds against Manny. Then he'll pick him apart with precision punches and knock him out. I seriously can't see the fight going another way.

Comment

Originally posted by Obusv477 View Post
                  This is one of many reason why I give Pac a chance to beat Floyd.

i told poeple this a while back just after pac-hatton.
                  pacman has been training that right lead hook. But i think floyd will use the exact same gameplan, hence the decision to already befriend judah and put him in a undercard with marquez, so he owes him.
                  Sparring.

with quality sparring with judah, mayweather will be prepared, and it will be easy.

Comment

Working...
                  X