Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Manny Pacquiao rank right now on ATG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is top 30 at least....the only boxer IN HISTORY with 4 lineal world championships and the only one aside from another ATG Oscar Dela Hoya with world championship in 6 different weight divisions.....

Comment

Originally posted by ottoevans View Post
      you got.

Robinson
      Duran
      Willie Pep
      Henry Armstrong
      Joe Louis
      Ali
      Dempsey
      Benny Leonard
      Jack Johnson
      gene tunney

just in the top 10 in no particular order.

Marquez
      Hatton
      De la hoya
      Barrera
      Morales

6 Weight Division Champion.

>

All old schools except maybe Leonard and Robison for now.

Comment

Mayweather is ****ting his pants right now no way he wants any of Pacman!!!

Comment

Top 20 no doubt. the guy's charisma, impact in the phillipines and geniune humble blue collar personality is very special. Coupled with 4 linear weight titles, 6 titles in 6 weight classes, and the quality of his wins along with the ko's he's a modern day legend. A global icon, maybe in the same radius as ali politically. Scary part is he's getting better & sky's the limit. A win over floyd (and i could see pac possibly stealing a ud on activity) would put him somewhere very very high.

Comment

I say Top 30.

Comment

LMFAO Top ten all time my ass.

Beating 2 corpses, an amateur tonight who didn't show up, and a pretty boy who was on a IV/Death bed doesn't mean ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

My drunk ass needs time to process what happened in that fight, but without thinking easily top 30 of all time, I was very impressed.

Comment

Wow the forum is ridiculous tonight...

Comment

Did someone seriously say top 10?

Comment

after tonight and seeing everything that Pacquiao has accompished to have him lower than 30 is just plain wrong to me!

Comment

Working...
                      X