No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola has the personal qualities that I can relate to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola has the personal qualities that I can relate to

Because I'm Mexican American. The way he talks, the way he carries himself is familiar to me because thats an everyday part of my life. When he mentions carne asada and menudo in post fight interviews, I relate to that. But will America relate to it? Will is Mexican American "barrio-ness" alienate other Americans such as African Americans and white Americans?

What I'm asking I guess is, is Chris to Mexican American for America?

Yo I am Mexican also, but he isnt to Mexican for america. I'll tell what he is too mexican for, HIMSELF.

Mexicans love their food and he seems to also. He needs to cut weight and eat healthier and train harder, so that his feet and legs arent so unstable.

He fights like he is wearing concrete shoes. Move your feet and upper body, because Wlad and Vitali will eat you up like you eat them Carne Guisada tacos (my favorite).

It takes will and skill to be a champ, show that is what you got.

Comment

His biggest supporters will be hispanic just like Floyds biggest supporters where urban blacks, but if he delivers all races will recognize his talents

Comment

It didn't hurt Vargas for being that way, he sold a lot of PPV buys and put asses in seats. Arreola is a funny character, I'm sure Americans like his personality more then the boring stoic current easter europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          His biggest supporters will be hispanic just like Floyds biggest supporters where urban blacks, but if he delivers all races will recognize his talents
          Mayweather biggest haters and racist are Hispanics posters. they don't recognize any of his skills at all

They can relate to him becasue he is Mexican-American but it is wrong that African-Americans relate to other African-Americans. Mayweather/Williams fans

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
            Mayweather biggest haters and racist are Hispanics posters. they don't recognize any of his skills at all

They can relate to him becasue he is Mexican-American but it is wrong that African-Americans relate to other African-Americans. Mayweather/Williams fans
            Actually i'm Dominican and I think Mayweather is one of the best boxers around

Comment

I like Arreola.. he may not get to be one of the best Heavys but he definitely will be a peoples champ. I see him being somewhat of an Arturo Gatti at Heavy. He will draw the croweds, he will be loved by many and is entertaining to watch but will come up short vs the top names. I think he will make a name for himself and will be remembered though.

Comment

Since you have no problem making such a bold claim, how bout you post some evidence to back this up. Hopefully you won't post 1 or 2 examples and actually show some integrity by facilitating your claim. You know I got all kinds of examples of your ignorant racial bias.

Comment

Margarito's and Cotto's biggest haters are black and they don't want to recognize any of their skills either..

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Since you have no problem making such a bold claim, how bout you post some evidence to back this up. Hopefully you won't post 1 or 2 examples and actually show some integrity by facilitating your claim. You know I got all kinds of examples of your ignorant racial bias.
                    VIVA
                    TEXANBALLER
                    XACRET
                    Shafale7(spelling)

Comment

Working...
                    X