No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva vs Roy Jones, Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva vs Roy Jones, Jr.

Realistically, do you believe that if the bout does happen, that Anderson Silva has a shot?

I personally don't think that this is Anderson Silva being too prideful, I just think that he owes it to himself to try and prove he can expand his horizon if he decided to. Either way, I think that even with Anderson's great hands, Jones would drop him easily within the first 5 rounds.

Opinions?

roy wont be able to outbox anderson at 39

Comment

dana white white would never let a named ufc fighter under contract out of the octagon for a boxing ring. not even for an exhibition sparring match.

Comment

Jones Jr would destroy him in boxing rules, even though he is past his best it wouldn't go more than 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
          dana white white would never let a named ufc fighter under contract out of the octagon for a boxing ring. not even for an exhibition sparring match.
          Anderson's talking retirement.

Comment

Jones would destroy him, I doubt Anderson would know what to do when he's really in trouble.

Comment

i hope this fight happens. i'd pay a lot of money to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                that wont be until he fights six more times for the ufc. that is what remains on his contract according to what his manager reported to mmajunkie.com

Comment

Shows how much of a coward he is calling out a shot former former former champ from five years ago. If he was a man he would realise Roy is washed up and lost his title to a fraud called tarver, who was schooled by Hopkins who was robbed by current champ Calslappy. he is afraid of calling out the latter two who will either take him to school or slap him daft!!!!

9/10 a well schooled boxer would but an MMA bum to sleep.

Comment

Roy Jones would take him out!

Comment

Working...
                    X