No announcement yet.

Thomas Sowell subscribes to Austrian crack whore economics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    I think he's 90% perfect, I just don't like his view on economics. But I'd overlook it in a second if he got elected.
    Doesnt he want to elimate the federal reserve and elimate the income tax? That sounds like a good start to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Doesnt he want to elimate the federal reserve and elimate the income tax? That sounds like a good start to me.
      No no... that part of it is all great.

The part I'm uneasy about is the idea of a "self regulating" market. All you have to do is look at what the banks did when they "self regulated" to see the potential for total destruction.

Comment

The part I'm uneasy about is the idea of a "self regulating" market. All you have to do is look at what the banks did when they "self regulated" to see the potential for total destruction.
        The self regulating market has a lot of potential for abuse but what is the alternative? If he supports anything else Paul will be labled a communist and eaten alive through the use of the media.

Comment

Ron Paul is a great man but he"ll never get elected

Comment

but the banks were only able to 'manipulate' the system because of laws the 'leadership' enacted. its govt policies, like the federal reserve, that allow these corporations to run unchecked by true competition

Comment

Working...
            X