No announcement yet.

Holiday Tips from Left Hook Tua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Tips from Left Hook Tua

The best time to do a drive by or walk up is during Fourth of July. People are less likely to report a shooting because they automatically assume it's fireworks.

The best time to commit a home invasion robbery is Halloween. Everyone is use to opening the door for anyone plus you can wear a mask to cover your face the whole time.

The best time to vandalize a person's car or house or do something else bad to a person you dislike is around Christmas. Christmas is generally a fun time for people so it'll hurt the most plus if it's not a fun time for that person you dislike , Christmas is also the most depressing time for some people and it could drive them to commit suicide. Also the damages you do to their property will be extra costly because it'll either cut into their shopping budget or they just finished their shopping and have less money.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Nothing happens here on July 4th and wtf is hellowein? Must be some fat yank traditions I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Nothing happens here on July 4th and wtf is hellowein? Must be some fat yank traditions I guess.
      you don't know what halloween is?

people dress up in costume and knock on people's doors to ask for candy.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Halloween is our best holiday. It is where already slutty girls dress up even sluttier or the girls that you want to dress slutty, do dress slutty. Tis' my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Halloween is our best holiday. It is where already slutty girls dress up even sluttier or the girls that you want to dress slutty, do dress slutty. Tis' my favorite.
          pretty much.

Comment

Holster time!

Comment

haloween SUCKS when its on a sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                Holster time!

remember , jacky.

if you shoot in the air , do it in a low income neighborhood.

don't be devaluing rich people's property values.

Comment

Any tips on Thanksgiving?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Any tips on Thanksgiving?
                    no.

i make sure i'm home on thanksgiving.

thanksgiving is when my family does ham , turkey AND steaks or pot roasts at the same time.

gotta be there.

Comment

Working...
                    X