Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy slaps girl because she didnt give him her phone number !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    OMG even I think that was a little bit wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
      It really comes down to how you were brought up as a child, and what you saw as a child. You're always going to get people like that. Some men are savages towards other men, yet never touch a woman. Others are just bastards to everybody. Lots of abuse is behind closed doors, so it's hard to really judge how bad it truly is. But there's certainly no civilised society that would tolerate a man beating up on a woman in public.
      Negative reinforcement=Beating those scumbags to an inch of their life for what they did and then being told if you do that again the same thing will happen = They will never do it again.SIMPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
        Yes it's like latinos and black americans; good in sports, music but a ****load of thugs in their communities.

This guy was a monkey. Some women rejected me worse than that and i never hit one of them. This guy must be a virgin. That's why he was so frustrated.

What does the black guy say in the end???
        He says, "we own all you white women" or something to that effect. what a cunt.

Comment

Damn what a smack.

Are you sure it was because she wouldn't give him her number?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Damn what a smack.

Are you sure it was because she wouldn't give him her number?
            Maybe it was for a legitimate reason like saying Pacquiao was ducking Nate Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
              He says, "we own all you white women" or something to that effect. what a cunt.
              Yeah, you can strike weak targets then claim them.

Makes you a bully.

Nobody likes Bullies at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Guy: Do you know Floyd Mayweather?

Girl: Non Non OO is tis Mayweather?

***** Slapped

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                  Yeah, and another thing: vids like these just feed other idiots as well. In this case the fact that the guy is black will probably attract the usual racist comments I'm sure.
                  It was such a shock to see black perps. I was expecting Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    Negative reinforcement=Beating those scumbags to an inch of their life for what they did and then being told if you do that again the same thing will happen = They will never do it again.SIMPLE
                    Beating the moron for what he did would be punishment, not negative reinforcement.

Negative reinforcement occurs through the removal of an aversive stimulus (i.e. pain, cold, loud noise etc). The specific action / behaviour that prevents / removes the aversive stimulus is then reinforced (i.e. the action is more likely to occur in the future).

Just thought I'd point that out ... Not trying to be a pain in the arse dude.

Comment

He would have died in Spain.
                      Funny how 2 neighbors can be so different from one another.

Comment

Working...
                      X