This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I hear it sucks nowadays. I watched from when I was a kid til high school ended. By then it was just stupid as ****.
    yeah, it's just as stupid. I still watch because it's fun. There are still some very good workers though. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania may be the best match I've ever seen, for what it's worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I hear it sucks nowadays. I watched from when I was a kid til high school ended. By then it was just stupid as ****.
      I'll turn it on here and there maybe watch the main event or catch up on a storyline but yeah it's horrible now.
      All the young wrestlers look & sound the same, no more cool gimmicks, just plain old i'm gonna beat this guy up for no frickin reason this week but next week we will be friends.

Comment

• i am a fan of undertaker

Comment

• What hte **** is up with Samoan Joe?

Anyway I can not wait to hear what voice Booker tries on his next tv appearance, hopefully scouse.

Comment

• They fucked up Joe. I want to see the Joe who destroyed the X-Division, the Joe that destroyed AJ, the Joe that destroyed Daniels, fucked up Double J’s **** and went life and death with Angle.

Since he won the title, he’s been Nash’s *****, went away for a bit, came back with a Penis tattooed to his face and now kidnaps folk for the lulz. Hopefully once Taz is introduced as his mentor, they can have Taz install the FTW mentality of ECW Taz into Joe and have him beat up people again (Tenay would be a good start).

Comment

• undertaker and kane FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPASMURF View Post
                I'll turn it on here and there maybe watch the main event or catch up on a storyline but yeah it's horrible now.
                All the young wrestlers look & sound the same, no more cool gimmicks, just plain old i'm gonna beat this guy up for no frickin reason this week but next week we will be friends.
                now they dont have any talent. Some of them are not even athletic. They look like bodybuilders.
                I like Jeff Hardy. I used to like the Dudley boys. Undertaker is good. I hate that they took Kane's mask off.

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• aaaaaaaasssssssss

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X