Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banking Upsets: Khan, Klitschko, Chavez to Yield financial Windfall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Banking Upsets: Khan, Klitschko, Chavez to Yield financial Windfall

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - This small-budget guy is dreaming big. Make no mistake, I’m quite content with my humble life – first-grade teacher by weekday, sports writer by weeknight/weekend, modest four-bedroom house with a cluttered garage – but every now and then the idea of making an ostentatious display of wealth seems like it might be pretty cool, too...

[Click Here To Read More]

Might aswell stick Bellew and Jacobs on there too because it's never going to happen.

Klitschko, Chavez, Jacobs, Khan, Bellew accumalator comes out at 1540/1.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Might aswell stick Bellew and Jacobs on there too because it's never going to happen.

Klitschko, Chavez, Jacobs, Khan, Bellew accumalator comes out at 1540/1.
      Thats worth a fiver

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the weekly schedule. Knockout CP Freshmart, Yamanaka, Swift-Garcia and Nawaphon Por Chokchai-Navarrete for Chocolatito's Gonzalez old WBC title! even my boy Randy Caballero is up I think on espn or fox...damn. About the article I would go with the favorites but would not bet on Juice-Klitch.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Thats worth a fiver
          I'm pretty sure at least 1 of those will happen - but all 5? No way. Or 2017 will be known as the year of boxing upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            I'm pretty sure at least 1 of those will happen - but all 5? No way. Or 2017 will be known as the year of boxing upsets.
            Yeah i know.

I wouldn't pick any of those to win myself.

Comment

If u shop around you can find Canelo as a 10/1 favorite. I'm already on record saying if Chavez looks good on the scales I'm betting a few hundred on him.

klitz I thinks gonna win also. Joshua inexperience and style favor Klitz big time plus all the rumblings of him getting put down with headgear and big gloves during sparring should be caution signs.

Khan vs. Pac odds are too low. Wait until before the fight and should be able to get way better on Khan. PAC should get a surge of money bet on him.
              Has Khan ever been down on the scorecards before he's been KTFO??? I believe he was ahead against Canelo and Garcia??? If PAC doesn't KO him Khan has a great chance of winning. Speed is the 1st thing to go as you get older.

Comment

Think if boxers threw fights and collected the bets off a loss?

Some in the gambling know say Wlad collected over $50 million by letting the clumsy soft oaf bumbling coacaine Fury upset Wlad. Chavez won't make weight but think of the caSH THE LAZY MEX MAKES BY LOSING TO cANELO? Khan can millions by Losing to Manny and support the terrorist movement and ISIS? Think about it winning means little when millions are involved by losing. Cash is King of everything and money does buy love. Look at the pretty girl friends and wives of some of these knuckle dragging morons that box?

Comment

Originally posted by hammyholdup View Post
                  Some in the gambling know say Wlad collected over $50 million by letting the clumsy soft oaf bumbling coacaine Fury upset Wlad. Chavez won't make weight but think of the caSH THE LAZY MEX MAKES BY LOSING TO cANELO? Khan can millions by Losing to Manny and support the terrorist movement and ISIS? Think about it winning means little when millions are involved by losing. Cash is King of everything and money does buy love. Look at the pretty girl friends and wives of some of these knuckle dragging morons that box?
                  Wow that's racist

Comment

why not bet big money on favorites ? the rewards wont be as big, obviously, but the objective to gambling is to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X