No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haymon Legal Team Statement on Win in Golden Boy Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Anthony joshua,vasyl lomachencko,terrerence crawford,kel brook,gennady golovkin,kovalev,andre ward, roman gonzalez so i think its safe to say haymon is some way off from having the best fighters so take your racist **** away from this forum....i dont like golden boy and im glad that slimy two faced alcholic tranny lost this case...haymon does put on great cards and i commend him for it......Golden boy can f@ck off for all i care ...now grow up ****bag
    Difference is Haymon is only taking 5% from them... How much are those other fighters paying??? 50-60% if not more???

Comment

Originally posted by !war mikey! View Post
      problem with haymon is fighters make good pay days but only fight once a year. Alot of his rodster is upset with haymon some havent evne had a figth in a year meanwhile the top fighters fight twice a year. So no not everyone is happy and a few of them left already.
      no need to make up lazy lies... He has multiple fighters that fight twice a year all the time..... Sometimes fighters fight once a year and still get paid great..... Where else will they go??? Golden girl and top prank have no damn fighters... Thats why manny is fighting jeff horn and jessie vargas and canelo is fighting bums like chavez fat ass jr and kirkland....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Golden Boy got exposed in this lawsuit. No wonder Bob settled when he did. Oscar is an idiot

Porter-Canelo would've been a good fight.

Comment

Haymon with another victory. As we are gearing up to See Thurman vs Garcia on free TV which has all the makings for an excellent fight. De La Hoya is messing up getting DUI's and HBO has the nerve to put Cotto vs Kirkland on PPV.

PBC is the future and the people with Haymon- Spence Jr, Thurman, Garcia, Porter, Wilder, Charlo Brothers, Lara, Leo, Frampton, and many more. Mayweather can go for 50-0 and is stomping any current boxer out hands down in popularity. Haters want Haymon to fail so bad because he is black. Dude doesn't give interviews, no real trash talker yet he is hated. They keep winning haters still mad.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            no need to make up lazy lies... He has multiple fighters that fight twice a year all the time..... Sometimes fighters fight once a year and still get paid great..... Where else will they go??? Golden girl and top prank have no damn fighters... Thats why manny is fighting jeff horn and jessie vargas and canelo is fighting bums like chavez fat ass jr and kirkland....
            not lies, lmfao its teh truth. listen I dont care about hbo, pbc, showtime, etc etc.

but I know your an idiot cause you dont know buisness for ****, talking about where else would they go? golden girl or top prank lmfao. ITS BUSINESS, and believe it or not for the right fighter a smaller promotional company can offer a better deal etc than pbc can, If top rank can offer x fighter a x gurantee and with x amount of dates? and haymon cant? why would it be stupid for them to go with them and not haymon lmfao. Mayweather basically took a chance going with showtime, broner most likely made a mistake turning down rocnation 40 million dollar offer cause he would have already been out of that contract with 40 million in his pocket and his career cant be no worse than it is now. ITS BUSINESS something you emotional lil nerds know nothing about, top prank lmfao you fools is clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Yup khan and chavez plus ESPN deal goes against the lawsuit. But were all great money moves for golden boy so only a fool would say don't make these fights or sign a tv deal because a pie in the sky lawsuit. That's cutting off your nose to spite your face. And if haymon only made those deals with golden boy and dropped the exclusive tv deal so they could later on get the lawsuit dropped I'm sure golden boy would take that if you told them that 2 years ago.
              Your right. I mean look Oscar reshaped Golden Boy Promotions over this period of time. I have to give him credit for that.

However ones got to wonder when to throw in the towel and realize that the case can't be won without legit evidence.

The past two weeks sums up Golden Boy Promotions in the past 2 years. The horrible racially leaked emails, Oscar's DUI, and now they lose the case with Al Haymon.

The Good ESPN deal, Gamboa deal, and the damn good fights that were made.

In the end both en****** need to work together to bring boxing back to the forth front not an after thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                How is it going to reappear when he spent it? Whatever he has left, PBC is loss-making so that's going to go too.

Haymon will get his cut, but there is no future in the company.
                Shut your punk ass up. Your still around? Another bum hoping PBC fails. Put your account on the line if you think PBC won't be around this time next year. You pussie are all talk. You was calling Floyd a coward yet he knocked that bum out in your avatar.

This is a question I know you can't answer. If Floyd is a coward and Hatton got knocked out by Floyd what the fuuck does that make Hatton? And that's who you support.

Man get your soft ass outta here. ANOTHER body under my belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Canelo-Khan (Khan's with Haymon)
                  Canelo-Chavez Jr. (Chavez Jr.'s with Haymon)
                  Golden Boy on ESPN (ESPN also has a deal with PBC)
                  Linares-Crolla 2 on Showtime (Showtime mainly deals with PBC)
                  Even smaller fights like Castellanos-Escandon (Escandon's with Haymon)

So what exactly was Golden Boy suing about? Just sour grapes from Oscar drinking his company's top fighters into Haymon's hands.
                  Those things weren't happening when golden boy filled the lawsuit. Now whether haymon making deals with golden boy were a byproduct of the lawsuit (we know for a fact the ESPN deal was it was part of top rank settlement of the same lawsuit golden boy first launched). Or a byproduct of PBC failing in year 1 so they were forced to work with other promoters including golden boy. The bigger point is the PBC take over haymon launched in 2015 with 500mil almost all gone didn't work and haymon is now working with others and not blocking other promoters from eating. That's bad for a lawsuit but good for golden boy, promoters and the sport of boxing. If you told golden boy 2 years ago after haymons power play that if you file a lawsuit you will get everything you listed but not a penny from the lawsuit I'm sure golden boy would of taken the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by !war mikey! View Post
                    not lies, lmfao its teh truth. Listen i dont care about hbo, pbc, showtime, etc etc.

But i know your an idiot cause you dont know buisness for ****, talking about where else would they go? Golden girl or top prank lmfao. Its business, and believe it or not for the right fighter a smaller promotional company can offer a better deal etc than pbc can, if top rank can offer x fighter a x gurantee and with x amount of dates? And haymon cant? Why would it be stupid for them to go with them and not haymon lmfao. Mayweather basically took a chance going with showtime, broner most likely made a mistake turning down rocnation 40 million dollar offer cause he would have already been out of that contract with 40 million in his pocket and his career cant be no worse than it is now. Its business something you emotional lil nerds know nothing about, top prank lmfao you fools is clowns.
                    you must be mentally slow... Golden girl and top prank have no fighters..... Who the hell do they have?????ROC NATION BOXING IS LIKE A JOKE....... THEY PUT THE WORST FIGHTS IN BOXING.... PBC HAS BEEN GIVING FANS THE BEST FIGHTS FOR 3 YEARS YOU IDIOT.... 2017 IS ABOUT TO BE THEIR BEST YEAR.... JUST SIT BACK AND NJOY..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X