Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen A. Smith/tim bradley fight commentary ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley did well. Stephen was a ***** the whole time. Taking little jabs at Bradley and some of the fighters. Not to mention pretty much everything he said was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      TB: He's hurt

SAS: No he's not

TB: Yes he is

*goes on back and forth for about a minute*

lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

that bayless sig lmao

#firekenny

Comment

It was better then I expected

Smith was decent,he knew more then I thought he would

Kenny and Bradley were good

They were better then HBo

Comment

I like Bradley he called fights on TruTV a few times but Stephen A was trying too hard and was extremely annoying. He wants to debate EVERYTHING that is said I guess because he been doing it for years on ESPN it comes natural to him. If they do more Top Rank PPV's please do not bring him back! He was missing Rounds in his Scoring and everything

Brian Kenny Play by Play was OK
            Last edited by sicko; 11-06-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

You know SAS is reading this thread like...

Comment

Bradley did a fantastic job in my opinion. Don't see why he gets criticized. He's had room for improvement in the past but I feel this was his best and I really enjoyed his insight on the fight, the same way I enjoy guys like Hopkins, Lewis and Foreman. Stephen A Smith's bickering was cringeworthy though. I actually hoped he would do well, but that was not a good look. And even aside from the bickering with Bradley, he sounded like he didn't know what was going on many times. It was as if Timmy and Kenny had to coach him on how things worth mid broadcast. And I just don't see him paying attention to the sport enough to ever improve.

Comment

Bradley has a future in commentating as an analyst

And I've never heard Kenny do play by play before, and I gotta say, he was really f**king good

Comment

they should have been on the undercard lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                      Bradley did a fantastic job in my opinion. Don't see why he gets criticized.
                      Tim is good, he'll be a damn good commentator, but he got sucked into Stephen A's shtick last night

Comment

Working...
                      X