Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to flash my handgun today to stop a road rage!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suggest you look up the laws of your state for force vs deadly force.

I would hate for you (a gun owner) to be another statistic of people who do not know their law and then get fined or thrown in jail

Also, the brandishing of a weapon can come with a price.

be smart about it man

Comment

• Our road rage in comparison is so whimsical

Comment

• S reg maroon Picasso .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          S reg maroon Picasso .
          something about his wife winding down the window kills me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            something about his wife winding down the window kills me.
            She doesn't acknowledge either of them, must be a regular day in the life of Mrs Pickering.

Comment

• I had a similar incident of road rage that made me wish I had a gun with me. I was driving to work, and I was behind a car at a red light. The light turned green and the car never moved so I gave a small honk of my horn, because for one I hate when people honk at me and I hate honking at people so I just gave it a small tap. Well the passenger that was a female flipped me off and then they started to break check me and we're going really slow, so I decided to not play stupid games and decided to pass them. As I'm passing them he floors it and so do I but he had nothing for my car so I made easy work of that lol. At the next light, the driver get off his car and starts throwing his arms in the air and yelling at me if I want some of this. I'm like wtf, and he starts to walk up to my car so I just lock my doors and was getting pissed I was already cutting it close to running late to work and was like I don't have time for this crap. So he came up to my window and was like what you want some. I just looked at him and pointed at my watch and waved him off and said "dude, **** off go back to your car." And turned back to face the road and he just walked backwards to his car acting tough...

But I get pissed real quick and was more pissed off at myself afterwards, cus I wanted to kick that guys ass so bad or do something, like at least flash a gun at my window so he coulda **** himself... Instead of just brushing him off like he was insignificant...

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                I had a similar incident of road rage that made me wish I had a gun with me. I was driving to work, and I was behind a car at a red light. The light turned green and the car never moved so I gave a small honk of my horn, because for one I hate when people honk at me and I hate honking at people so I just gave it a small tap. Well the passenger that was a female flipped me off and then they started to break check me and we're going really slow, so I decided to not play stupid games and decided to pass them. As I'm passing them he floors it and so do I but he had nothing for my car so I made easy work of that lol. At the next light, the driver get off his car and starts throwing his arms in the air and yelling at me if I want some of this. I'm like wtf, and he starts to walk up to my car so I just lock my doors and was getting pissed I was already cutting it close to running late to work and was like I don't have time for this crap. So he came up to my window and was like what you want some. I just looked at him and pointed at my watch and waved him off and said "dude, **** off go back to your car." And turned back to face the road and he just walked backwards to his car acting tough...

But I get pissed real quick and was more pissed off at myself afterwards, cus I wanted to kick that guys ass so bad or do something, like at least flash a gun at my window so he coulda **** himself... Instead of just brushing him off like he was insignificant...
                Do you own a gun?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Do you own a gun?
                  Nope, truth be told.... I don't think I would trust myself with it... Not cuz I don't know how to shoot, because I've fired weapons before. But like I said, I have anger management issues, usually I can control myself and get over things fairly quickly... But sometimes, things happen like that incident that really get to me.

I could own one if I wanted to. Clean background and everything, but I refuse to, cuz all it takes is that one moment where you can't get your emotions in check or that one mistake to ruin your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    I suggest you look up the laws of your state for force vs deadly force.

I would hate for you (a gun owner) to be another statistic of people who do not know their law and then get fined or thrown in jail

Also, the brandishing of a weapon can come with a price.

be smart about it man
                    I'm good, I know what the laws are which is why I didn't put it out the window more than an inch or two, and I kept it hidden behind my side view mirror so that only he could see it. I also waited until he had both his hands out of the window so I was sure he didn't have a camera/phone in his hands.

I told some people at work about it and one of the guys said he would have just gotten out of the car and walked back to the guy's truck and shown the guy the gun while it is still in the holster. He said that isn't against the law, it lets someone know it's there but you aren't actively handling the weapon with a potential to aim it at someone, so you won't get in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Our road rage in comparison is so whimsical

LMAO......that is freaking hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
                      X