Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reynoso roasts ESPN "it's disrespectful to other boxers to put gg in top 24 p4p"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    what the hell do fl0mos have to do with Canelo of GGG?
    Maxi doesn't like Floyd because he's African that's what it honestly comes down to

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      I hate team canelo, but to put him as top 25 of the past 25 years is comical. ggg still needs to spark the freckles off gingers face
      I didn't watch the video is that what they are saying? GGG is top 25 of the last 25 years? If so then that is a joke and they are right

Comment

I agree. Team Canelo is right. Only reason why they put this bum is 'cause there are no asians on the list. Sorry, but Manny P is Latino. Pinoys are Latinos, not asian.

War Team Canelo

Comment

I like Canelo, but this sh#t talking and worrying about another boxers ratings cracks me up. If he ain't sh#t, step to the motherf#ckin plate and knock his a#s out the f3ckin park or shutup!!
          Last edited by respectthebrush; 05-07-2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Honestly, what did you guys expect from espn? They don't know shlt about boxing. Hell, Yahoo is more legitimate than espn when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              What's disrespectful is your diva ass fraud of a boxer holding the MW title hostage at 155 while fighting a weak chinned 147 pounder. You guys are the biggest joke in boxing right now. After this PPV tanks like crazy, you'll be lucky if HBO doesn't kick Candelita off in favor of GGG.
              Hey man how are you able to comment on my threads I have you blocked?

Comment

Working...
              X