No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer: Kovalev Will Punish Ward, May Stop Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Now they are but Ward and GGG used to fight on fight night about 3-4 lbs difference. Don't believe me??? Look it up!

http://basementgymboxing.blogspot.co...s-list-of.html

It's been updated to 10/2015
    The most recent fight night weight given for Ward is from Sept 2012. He weighed 176 in the ring vs Dawson.

Coincidentaly, Golovkin also fought in Sept 2012, vs Proksa. GGG was 168 in the ring for that one.

So they were 8 lbs apart, not 3-4 lbs. And that was back when Ward could still make 168.

Comment

GGG is soft and his team weak

GGG and his fake a$$ hype team, should STFU all they do is cry about who doesn't want to fight them but refuse tough fights. GGG begging Canelo to step up but he refuse to step up against Ward. Lara keeps calling his name out but we get Eubanks BE SERIOUS! The moment GGG gets in the ring with a real fight it's over for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Now they are but Ward and GGG used to fight on fight night about 3-4 lbs difference. Don't believe me??? Look it up!

http://basementgymboxing.blogspot.co...s-list-of.html

It's been updated to 10/2015
        Lol. The anti-GGG brigade never fully state proper facts. 3-4 lbs when it's actually 8 pounds difference at that point in time . Let's not forget, this was right about when HBO asked GGG and Ward to fight and GGG said yes, Ward said no.

Also: Ward weighed 186 re-hydrated in his last fight against Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          ward's 2 best wins were against froch and kessler. not exactly the hardest styles to decipher now are they? slow and stiff would be the best way to describe them. meanwhile kovalev has fought guys with tough styles and good movement. ward will not show up to the fight.
          Who? The 50 yr old, or the guy who lost to the 50 yr when the 50 yr old was 48?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Are you all prepared for Ward's excuses and fake injuries come November?

So, the list of whiney crybaby posters who will be exposed as ignorant fanboy fools when Ward/Kovalev happens, is..... kafkod, MDPopescu, jubei.

gotcha ^^

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnatcher View Post
              "After the fight, they were so respectful and so complimentary...less than 20 minutes later, they turn color and start taking away from it...a lot of weird stuff been coming out of Big Bear lately...he wanted to test the waters...he didn't want to give me his boy; he wanted to give me Barrera. He didn't want to give us Golovkin..." - From Andre Ward after Barrera fight.

Abel Sanchez is the most shameful guy in current scene. He keep saying that Kov will destroy Ward rather than allows his boy to fight Ward...What a dirty trick.
              End Thread^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                The guy is still known as Golovkin's trainer, and not by his name, one trick pony mutha ****a. He looks and acts like a used car salesman, and shat on his own fighter so bad that the guy left him. All he has is ggg and when ggg actually moves up its a done deal on him. Also, where was this tough fight Barrera put Ward through? Because what I saw was an utter domination.

That described Sanchez perfectly.....

and great point about Barrera..... Barrera was not adequately prepared, and as that fight unfolded we was nothing from Barrera to change the tide, he just became less effective..... there was no advice/tricks from his corner.

Before the fight, all Sanchez spoke about was Ward being small, faded, and ineffective at 175.

Sanchez bought nothing to the table whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  I don't get why people think that Ward has never seen anything like Kovalev. He's fought all over the world at the highest level since a teenager and hasn't lost since then. His Super-Six experience is greater than anyone Kovlev has beaten. For Kova's hype his best are wins are two guys that are past it. B-hop was 50 and Pascal was never anything elite. If you think beating those two guys gets you ready for Ward you're mistaken.

Exactly!

Ward has fought the very best in the world since he was a young teenager, simply because he has been the best in the world since he was a young teenager.

He just needs to be on point, and real sharp, for Kovalev.

2 more fights would be perfect imo, but hey if Ward is ready to go next I'm in.

But yea Kovalev is a cracker, he will definitely present some problems..... I back Ward, and I favor him, but nobody will be too shocked if Kovalev beats him.

GREAT fight, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                    Dont worry, everybody still thinks Canelo is a *****. Trying to deflect doesnt work. Force Andre Ward to fight at 175? You mean the weight class he's been moving towards since 2012.

Golovkinweight lol which fight did Golovkin fight at 164? Oh yeah he didnt.

All of Mexico has disowned the b!tch known as Canelo.

gennady-weight used to be ' anyone from 154-168 '.....

then it became ' anyone from 154-164 '.....

but now that Ward has moved to 175, I think gennady-weight is now back up to 'anyone from 154-168' again.....

no wait, I forgot about Canelo.....

ok, I think that currently gennady-weight is 'anyone from 156-168, except Lara'..... but I'm not absolutely 100% sure about that.....

..... I think you may need to check with Team Bull**** for regular updates.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      gennady-weight used to be ' anyone from 154-168 '.....

then it became ' anyone from 154-164 '.....

but now that Ward has moved to 175, I think gennady-weight is now back up to 'anyone from 154-168' again.....

no wait, I forgot about Canelo.....

ok, I think that currently gennady-weight is 'anyone from 156-168, except Lara'..... but I'm not absolutely 100% sure about that.....

..... I think you may need to check with Team Bull**** for regular updates.
                      lol........

Comment

Working...
                      X