Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CHECK THIS OUT!] Is this good relationship advice? (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CHECK THIS OUT!] Is this good relationship advice? (Video)

Go to 11:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVTm...tu.be&t=11m51s

Discuss

You're like the innocent version of AlexKid.

Comment

I'm sorry, dude, but on what planet did you think people were gonna scroll through a video, watch the required section and come up with a well thought out reply.

Do you also put your teeth under your pillow when they fall out?

Comment

Another **** thread.

If you don't like the Village People, you're a fucking faggot.

Comment

@12:05 the fat pig sucks down and swallows a huge snot...I don't take advice from snot swallowers...sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            I'm sorry, dude, but on what planet did you think people were gonna scroll through a video, watch the required section and come up with a well thought out reply.

Do you also put your teeth under your pillow when they fall out?
            It says "go to 11:51" do you want me to spell it out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              It says "go to 11:51" do you want me to spell it out for you?
              Yeah, and that's still extra effort. This all comes despite the fact you can embed a video and have it start a given time, like you one with the URL.

And considering this is a text and image based board, everyone spells everything out.

Don't get salty, man. I'm sure there is an agony aunt in a tabloid newspaper you can write to for opinions on relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                Yeah, and that's still extra effort. This all comes despite the fact you can embed a video and have it start a given time, like you one with the URL.
                How do you do that?

And considering this is a text and image based board, everyone spells everything out.
                Spelling it out means, G-O T-O E-L-E-V-E-N M-I-N-U-T-E-S A-N-D F-I-F-T-Y O-N-E S-E-C-O-N-D-S

Don't get salty, man. I'm sure there is an agony aunt in a tabloid newspaper you can write to for opinions on relationships.
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  How do you do that?