Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say after gay rights and now tranny rights peodo rights are next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you don't dictate how i feel or how i have felt

i'm going to tell you that i'm not particularly liberal and that i've never been particularly liberal for the last time. i certainly have no allegiance to the democratic [liberal] party in america. i benefit directly from business friendly economic policy.

done wasting part of a saturday arguing with somebody about my own opinions and attitudes. you are a clown.
    Acting like women are above men, glorifying and defending defects of LBGT, having white-guilt, defending any minority for anything no matter how much they're in the wrong, defending the cancer of islam as someone who is supposedly all about free speech and modern west etc. Basicely every charge for a typical libtard, i've seen you post long enough to be guilty of everything I mentioned.

The only one more liberal than you I think is Cuah(who also ran off for likely the same reasons. lol). But if this is you repenting, I accept it bro. Don't be ashamed.

Comment

BKM- How is Netherlands dealing with the transgender issue?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        BKM- How is Netherlands dealing with the transgender issue?
        There are very few of them here and I don't see the law bending over for them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
          That study was discredited because said doctor cherry picked which studies to link to, paying no attention to more recent studies Link

I don't get the big deal with this Trans stuff - they've been around you forever, you just don't notice them, but now suddenly it's a problem... And why aren't people having the reverse discussion - there's going to be a vagina in a men's room! The HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

You don't get the big deal about it but you've formed these extreme opinions about it because it's the current hashtag media "thing".

*flushes you down the toilet*

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            You don't get the big deal about it but you've formed these extreme opinions about it because it's the current hashtag media "thing".

*flushes you down the toilet*
            No, I don't get it because people want to go take a piss wherever they're most comfortable. If a cross dresser wants to go into the bathroom and get out, that's ****ing fine *AS LONG AS NO OTHER PERSONS PRIVACY IS DISRESPECTED*

I have 3 sisters and we grew up in a house with 1 bathroom, sometimes we had to be in the bathroom at the same time. The barbarism! Heavens forbid two people of opposite sex have to wash their hands in adjacent sinks. It would just be so horrific if such things happened!

Comment

That study was discredited because said doctor cherry picked which studies to link to, paying no attention to more recent studies Link

I don't get the big deal with this Trans stuff - they've been around you forever, you just don't notice them, but now suddenly it's a problem... And why aren't people having the reverse discussion - there's going to be a vagina in a men's room! The HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

Because even though you make up body parts and stick them on a person, it biologically doesn't change their gender. You basically have a pretend penis or vagina. You're still biologically a man even though your willy is gone. If you read the article, this is made pretty clear

Comment

No, I don't get it because people want to go take a piss wherever they're most comfortable. If a cross dresser wants to go into the bathroom and get out, that's ****ing fine *AS LONG AS NO OTHER PERSONS PRIVACY IS DISRESPECTED*

I have 3 sisters and we grew up in a house with 1 bathroom, sometimes we had to be in the bathroom at the same time. The barbarism! Heavens forbid two people of opposite sex have to wash their hands in adjacent sinks. It would just be so horrific if such things happened!
                Family and strangers is totally different.

Comment

The lunacy of the left has imbedded itself in the skin of American culture. Look at this little clip. Liberalism in America in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    The lunacy of the left has imbedded itself in the skin of American culture. Look at this little clip. Liberalism in America in a nutshell.

fake, dude doesn't have a beard.

Comment

Probably. Everything is a gradual process. People might say that that's ridiculous and it will never happen, but people are stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X