Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I'm Serving With The Guidance, Fear of The Lord

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    His own interpretation? It says in the Bible that ****sexuality is an abomination. That's not his own interpretation, that is what it says
    Yep, it is mentioned in the bible.

Comment

Psalm 18:3 I will call upon the lord who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.

^It was talking about libtards, even back then.

Comment

There is a lot of wickedness going on in politics all around the world. It's going to take strong men with principles, like Pacquiao, to expose that and get rid of it.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-24-2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

The article says that Pac switch from catholicism to evangelicalism.

Not surprised the author didnt bother to put his name on this turd of an article.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Manny, great boxer, but you want proof that your gods don't exist? I'll give you proof:

Dec 7th 2012: Manny before Marquez fight praying in hotel room for a great victory:

Dec 8th 2012
            : Manny after Marquez fight, moments before hospitalization.

Witness the power of prayer.
            More like the power of that almighty Heredia Juice.

Comment

Jesus KO's Budda, he's always out of shape, but the holy ghost get's 2 points, you can't hit what you can't see.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Jesus KO's Budda, he's always out of shape, but the holy ghost get's 2 points, you can't hit what you can't see.
                Can't rule out Vishnu, with anywhere from 4 to 1000 arms, you can't break through that guard.

Comment

Manny's going to hell because he continuously uses the lord's image to perpetuate his own agenda. Hems been doing that **** for years. Jinkee is at home crying with him in the other room banging three hookers and buboy. Have another round and put $100 on black. Oh but wait, ****sex is a sin so we must pray. I can't get down with this blantant hypocrisy. PAC da juice man is going to burn harder than pot stickers left on over night.

Comment

And this, folks, is why Manny maintains he won against Floyd. Anything else would be discounting his conviction that god would have delivered Floyd to him. However, his delusion of religion made him believe that god actually did.

Manny is close to being an actual nutjob.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      You don't need a single digit IQ to know that spreading gay gospel is right. If you think teaching gay practice is right, you're the one with the single digit IQ. We don't hate gay people, we just don't agree with their agendas.
                      You need a single digit IQ to follow a book thousands of years old written by peasants in a small area of the middle east with no knowledge of the world around them.

Its an oxymoron by the way, to say you dont hate gay people only the act. The only thing to make gay people different is the act.

Does Manny also believe in gang raping of innocent women and slavery as they are condoned and in genesis encouraged. You morons only defend it when it suits you

Comment

Working...
                      X