• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Did pac really belive all that bro?
    Good post Green k
    "God will deliver him [Floyd] into my hands." - emmanuel

Then reality hit manny in the form of several Mayweather right hands as he realized the deciding factor was skill not who god favored

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Then reality hit manny in the form of several Mayweather right hands as he realized the deciding factor was skill not who god favored
      Damn I really don't remember him saying that but thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Damn I really don't remember him saying that but thanks
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMCMjOau8g

Comment

Link to article. It's from 2006:

http://www.secondsout.com/columns/th...money-is-going

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

spoon slow mo says otherwise.

ain't god works in mysterious ways eh?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              He ended up with 15%. Roach by himself got 10% lol. Yes that is a problem
              This is standard nothing untoward happened here. Standard management fee up to 30 percent, the training fee is up to 10 percent and the cutman is 5 percent. Then the government takes up to 38 percent. So when a fighter grosses in the low millions he nets in the hundreds of thousands. This is why years later if a fighter was a star fighter but was loose with his money he will always have money problems.

Ps Roach grossed 300K he will net less than this but might not net much less percentage wise than Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                This is standard nothing untoward happened here. Standard management fee up to 30 percent, the training fee is up to 10 percent and the cutman is 5 percent. Then the government takes up to 38 percent. So when a fighter grosses in the low millions he nets in the hundreds of thousands. This is why years later if a fighter was a star fighter but was loose with his money he will always have money problems.

Ps Roach grossed 300K he will net less than this but might not net much less percentage wise than Pacman.
                I wonder how much koncz is taking off now probably 25%

Comment

Working...
                X