Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Tyson Fury lose his hairline so rapidly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    Yeah, it comes from your mother's father. If he is bald you end up going bald too. Sad but true.
    I heard that they've done studies on those with Alopecia Areata (those who get random bald spots) and were able to actually regrow hair by massaging an oil mixture directly on the scalp. The oil mixture contained a base oil (coconut, jojoba or avocado) and a few drops of rosemary, thyme, cedarwood and lavender oils. I wonder if it could reverse MPB too?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Shampoo. I stop using shampoo when i realized they are made with the same ingredients as household cleaners and extra protein that your body doesn't need which promotes the build up of DHT. I started having hair loss with heavy usage of shampoo, and when i stopped using the shampoo, it slowed down. I started doing research and find out that there are many write- ups on this. Just google shampoo causes hair loss and you will see what pops up.

Comment

Smashing watermelons on his head? Or all the Headlocks Wlad applied when the fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Nah, Floyd had a 'fro going post-jail.

If Fury grew out his hair it would be horrible.
          Yea, but he is thinning, I remember seeing a picture which showed it. Fury grew his out last year or so, one last go or something he said. It looked fine, but these guys would rather be bald than balding. Whatever makes them happy.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
            I think i read somewhere that the gene for mal3 pattern baldness actually comes from the mother's side not the father's side.
            Yeah, i heard similar.

Although it's probably not that accurate. Just luck of the draw a lot of the time i think.

Comment

genetics.

if fury was on something that was causing him to bald he 100% Would get hair plugs and we would have never know he was balding to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                My stepsen went from a full head of hair at 19 to 3/4 bald by the time he was 22.
                Nobody wants to know what you got up to with your step son.

Back on topic, does anyone actually care ? The dude is a boxer not a model, if you give a damn about boxers looks you're either a phag or bi, regardless of whether you admit or accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ziggy- View Post
                  Nobody wants to know what you got up to with your step son.
                  It's completely relevant to this thread, so I did find it useful. Take your negative thoughts elsewhere.

Comment

How did he go from this:

to this:

...in such a short period of time? Keep in mind, the man is only 27 years old.

Genetics perhaps? Or something else?
                    High levels of test will do that to you. But really, I can't see anyone accusing Tyson of peds.

Comment

I don't know if Mexicans have a word for uncle tom in Spanish but you'd fit the description perfectly. Always out to defend your superiors. In fact, I've never seen you defend any other race other than whites. It's almost as if you think you're one of them and by acting so, they'll accept you. Harsh life.

You're right but shampoo isn't the enemy altogether. It's about getting the right kinds without harsh additives.

Look for natural shamps that have natural and essential oils such as Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba and others. It's always great to add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil as well.
                      You are right. My women went and got me some of the natural ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X