Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link, can't wait to see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      I remember that bit stood out.. Looks like its some manipulative editing to make Whyte appear as if he's just babbling sometimes. It's like certain parts have been cut out and excluded to paint Joshua in a good as light as possible and make Whyte seem like a bit of a dunce. He's not good at explaining himself anyway but the editing just makes him seem even more inarticulate.

The whole beef stems from Joshua talking negatively about Whyte to a reporter. Whyte got offended because they must have at least been friends of some sort if Joshua has borrowed his trousers to go clubbing one night n the past. That's why Whyte keeps calling him a fake because Joshua spoke badly to the press about him. Regardless of whether you like or dislike Whyte, it was actually Joshua who cast the first stone (other than Whyte beating him in the ams).
      Yeah you probably right about the editing and the way it is portrayed, Nelson especially seems to warm to AJ a little more which isn't all that good of him given the interview situation, but still, Whyte does seem to be riding on this 'fake' stuff a little too much...Even before this video he mentioned it a fair few times.

Seems to me, agreeing with what you said also, that the two of them where either sort of friends/close acquaintances, Whyte beat AJ in the Ams, AJ then goes on to be way more successful and in the process cleans up his image for his public portrayal, to which Whyte is discarded and is left behind in a sense and is now riding on the fact he knows the old him and using that as some kind of motivation to beat him. Whyte just doesn't seem that smart to be able to explain it. You probably right man...I hope its a good fight.

Comment

Joshua is just too well media coached to even have a personality.

Its like Eddie Hearn has his hand up AJ's bum and is speaking through him...
        Last edited by alexguiness; 12-04-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Joshua is just too well media coached to even have a personality.

Its like Eddie Hearn has his hand up AJ's bum and is speaking through him...
          Neither are very articulate and frankly why would you not stick to what Eddie tells you. He's bringing the endorsements and contracts. It's called being professional as others have said.
          Something that was new to me AJ mentions Whyte was banned in the Ams as well as pros anyone know why??

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
            Neither are very articulate and frankly why would you not stick to what Eddie tells you. He's bringing the endorsements and contracts. It's called being professional as others have said.
            Something that was new to me AJ mentions Whyte was banned in the Ams as well as pros anyone know why??
            Well he had a 2 year drug ban for taking an unapproved pre workout drink

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
              Well he had a 2 year drug ban for taking an unapproved pre workout drink
              I knew he had in the pros, any idea what the AM ban was for?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                The whole beef stems from Joshua talking negatively about Whyte to a reporter. Whyte got offended because they must have at least been friends of some sort if Joshua has borrowed his trousers to go clubbing one night n the past. That's why Whyte keeps calling him a fake because Joshua spoke badly to the press about him. Regardless of whether you like or dislike Whyte, it was actually Joshua who cast the first stone (other than Whyte beating him in the ams).
                Yeah, actually Whyte's main problem with this is when Joshua was called out on what he said, he blamed the reporter instead of admitting what he said. Probably to keep his image of the nice guy rather than talking negatively about people. So Whyte said he's a coward for blaming someone else for what he said.

He is very media trained. I believe Whyte when he says Joshua is nothing like he shows.

Comment

Whyte's shoulder pads are on point.

Comment

Thought Whyte came across poorly there.

I always think he seems to be trying too hard and likes to act up. This whole 'we can step outside' nonsense is quite embarrassing, you're going to meet in the ring next week.

Comment

Whyte: "Yer eart wil fael yew, trus mi."

Joshua: "Who are you, a docta?"

LOL Funniest exchange in the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X