No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Finally Meets His Identical Twin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Finally Meets His Identical Twin

LAS VEGAS, NV - Former undisputed heavyweight champion and entertainer Mike Tyson, who played a role in Warner Bros. Pictures popular comedy trilogy 'The Hangover,' and his wife Lakiha 'Kiki' Tyson unveil his first Madame Tussauds wax figure which will be featured in The Hangover Experience at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas at Venetian Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol who cares about Tyson's wax figure? I'm personally sick of hearing about anything Tyson related, he lost me big time when he became Dana White's lap dog and turned on boxing for the UFC. Also, can't stand hearing causals continue to talk about him like he's a top 10 ATG fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Lol who cares about Tyson's wax figure? I'm personally sick of hearing about anything Tyson related, he lost me big time when he became Dana White's lap dog and turned on boxing for the UFC. Also, can't stand hearing causals continue to talk about him like he's a top 10 ATG fighter...
      Lol who care's about your opninion.

Comment

Originally posted by invanex View Post
        Lol who care's about your opninion.
        Invanex does cause she took the time to read it.

Comment

Probably the best wax figure that they've ever done. In the first picture, it took a minute before I decided which one was real.

Comment

dana white is da man lets talk more about big dana

Comment

Lol I hadnt read what the article said so I was just looking at the pics thinking why is he so damn serious in every pic.

Comment

Nice bait headline. Thought this was gonna be Mike and Cliff Couser

Comment

They made something like that for Floyd too. Its called a pocket puszy!

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Probably the best wax figure that they've ever done. In the first picture, it took a minute before I decided which one was real.
                    What I thought too...If the real Mike was pulling the same face as the model, the first picture would definitely make a case for one of the best wax works that I ever saw too. Pretty good job.

Comment

Working...
                    X