Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook's Coach Disputes Allegations of Weight Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook's Coach Disputes Allegations of Weight Issues

Kell Brook’s trainer, Dominic Ingle, has denied the recent rumblings that his fighter withdrew from a scheduled defense with Diego Chaves due to weight struggles.

The IBF welterweight title clash was all set to take place this coming Saturday night. Last week Brook withdrew from the contest and claimed that he suffered a rib injury during a sparring session. The injury took place during a sparring session with Russian contender David Avanesyan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah sure, it wasn't weight issues... Just like Kell wasn't doing something weird with that bloke who stabbed him in that flat in Spain! lol

Comment

no more talk, waiting for that jojodan rematch baby!

Comment

Never heard the weight issue part.... I still think it was over the PPV breaking down

Comment

He'll be on the December 12th card and get his promised cut of the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
            Yeah sure, it wasn't weight issues... Just like Kell wasn't doing something weird with that bloke who stabbed him in that flat in Spain! lol
            That was a strange one. You are on holiday with your wife in a holiday destination. Yet you somehow end up ALONE in the apartment of a supposed stranger at 2am in the morning and get slashed in the leg.
            Then the really strange part is that no charges were pressed and the police never felt it necessary to hunt down some machete wielding maniac and in fact were unable to apprehend that lunatic despite the fact that he was on a small island and Brook would have been able to give a very accurate photo-fit description.
            Brook had no interest in that guy ever giving his side of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              That was a strange one. You are on holiday with your wife in a holiday destination. Yet you somehow end up ALONE in the apartment of a supposed stranger at 2am in the morning and get slashed in the leg.
              Then the really strange part is that no charges were pressed and the police never felt it necessary to hunt down some machete wielding maniac and in fact were unable to apprehend that lunatic despite the fact that he was on a small island and Brook would have been able to give a very accurate photo-fit description.
              He's just won a world championship and was celebrating. He was clearly just after a line of coke after a big night out, we've all done it, he just happened to try and get some of a nutter who had a machete.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                aint it peculiar, this is very similar to what happens to blokes who end up getting robbed beaten and knifed by ladyboys they bring back to the hotel in bangkok...dont want the real story getting out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  He's just won a world championship and was celebrating. He was clearly just after a line of coke after a big night out, we've all done it, he just happened to try and get some of a nutter who had a machete.
                  Yeah right. Personally I'd be having the line before the big night out to get a bigger buzz.

I would not be having a line in some guy's apartment at 2am in the morning. Now if I was in some woman's apartment at 2am and doing a line I'd be pretty sure I was about to get laid if it hadn't just happened already.

What you said is mildly plausible. There are other more plausible scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
                    aint it peculiar, this is very similar to what happens to blokes who end up getting robbed beaten and knifed by ladyboys they bring back to the hotel in bangkok...dont want the real story getting out.
                    This right here. There are gays and bis coming out in other sports. I doubt that boxing doesn't have any gays fighting in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X