No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Guerrero face to face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Was just going post this. Like I said, the shade was too strong on Floyd, covering his definition. This looks more like the "out of shape" Floyd than the initial picture.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      Guerrero has always looked soft since he moved up from 135. Maybe its because he's not a true ww.
      He's always looked soft period. At 130, 135, where ever. Never impressed anyone with his physique. Like Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        It still amazes me people think Floyd can lose to a guy as limited as Guerrero. Guerrero himself probably knows he's going to lose going into the fight, I mean.. it's ****ing obvious and clear as day. Guerrero isn't even as big/strong as Floyd and Floyd hits harder than him too in all likelihood, skills is a no contest.
        I don't think Floyd is going to lose but it's not going to be a walk over as people think.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
          Floyd looks disgusted at Guerrero lol. He looks like he saying "you make me sick"
          "How dare you come to a photoshoot looking like that."

Comment

It still amazes me people think Floyd can lose to a guy as limited as Guerrero. Guerrero himself probably knows he's going to lose going into the fight, I mean.. it's ****ing obvious and clear as day. Guerrero isn't even as big/strong as Floyd and Floyd hits harder than him too in all likelihood, skills is a no contest.
            Berto and Mayweather are leagues apart, so i'm not saying Guerrero will pull the same kind of upset, he had to go through a lot to pull that Berto upset. The two KD's really did it for him. But with that said I was genuinely surprised at some people thinking Guerrero was going to beat Berto. But he did it. Unless Floyd comes in fighting like a 40 year old, he won't pull the upset here. Floyd is looking in decent shape and hasn't even start training seriously yet. The day Floyd slows down in the gym, that's the day he will lose.

Comment

The Ghost look kind of chubby. He must be eating good since that payday he got for beating Berto's ass.

Comment

Don't worry, after the fight they'll all be discrediting Floyd's win like they predicted it. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LMAO, this isn't a fashion contest, this is a boxing match, a war. Floyd isn't ready for what he is going to be facing on the 4th of May, the Ghost will give that man nightmares.
                  Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                  Mayweather lays on the ropes to much as of late, not using his legs & Guerrero is a work horse....Guerrero isn't going to let Mayweather breathe.
                  I think people will be more shocked at how well the Ghost does than how regular Floyd looks.

Comment

Yeah ok Guerrero knows he's going to lose...what a stupid ass comment. Floyd is a blown up 130 pounder with brittle hands. The Ghost is a Mexican warrior who is going to beat the smack out that boy.

Comment

the photo is real...they met up today..im seriously getting hyped for the fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X