No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero is tough sonuvagun and I wouldnt mind seeing him and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
    you are brainwashed by the media thinking berto is a good opponent, i truly feel sorry for your stupidity
    tell me who has berto beat? he was coming off a loss, and still guerrero couldnt even finish him. he is hopeless, mayweather ducking the power of canelo
    Berto has never fought anyone of credibility and when he did he lost. Thats not my point. Win or lose he comes to fight and dont go down without a fight. I know this...nobody has walked through Berto.
    Guererro didnt have to finish Berto to make his mark on Boxing. You just had to look at the beating he wore on his face. lol
    you keep screaming Floyd is ducking Canelo and i too believe so, but who has Canelo fought?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Did you see the berto fight? :AYWOoD:You call a fighter that fights back like that under them conditions a joke? Youre a Joke! Guerrero is no lame opponent. He comes to fight and fights from his heart and for his family foremost. You cant take nothing away from Guerrero or Berto...how the hell could you. lol you dumb shlt....have a Happy New Year!
      WOW! this is the most unbiased levelheaded post I've ever seen you put up! Congrats, usually all you have is "I hate Floyd"

While I don't think Guerrero can beat Floyd, he's earned this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        WOW! this is the most unbiased levelheaded post I've ever seen you put up! Congrats, usually all you have is "I hate Floyd"

While I don't think Guerrero can beat Floyd, he's earned this fight
        I do hate Floyd....but i love Boxing!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          I think its a legit fight, Floyd is better but Guerrero is decent, i think Guerrero has a better chance then Ortiz, he is more mature n seasoned then Ortiz, n has really struggle to get a great spotlight fight

N Mayweather aint no ppv king, put Canelo vs Mayweather on separate ppv n Canelo out sells him
          Is this some type of bad joke?

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            The 24/7 series would be great. A good insight into Robert's life and his past
            Guerrero is like Miguel Cotto if you made him gay for Jesus. Hes not very interesting.

Comment

[QUOTE=BafanaBafana;12875957]The only entertaining thing about this fight is that we might actually see a legitimate Mayweather KO.[/

Your smoking crack if you think Guerrero is getting KOed. Robert showed he has a granite chin and Mayweather isn't a big puncher. Guerrero is going to shock the world and give money may his first loss. It's going to be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
                I actually am getting excited about this fight. Robert is tough and a brawler....what would Floyd do against the pressure? I think its a good fight and a good 24/7....a true good vs evil fight. Looking forward to it.
                Guerrero is going to win Floyd lost 5 rounds to a severly shot and almost dead Miguel Cotto

Comment

Working...
                X