Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Floyd ducking Gamboa...
    LOL and when if floyd fights gamboa, all the people that hate floyd (after he kills gamboa) would cry "he picks on little men" its the same thing with hatton. pundits were saying floyd is ducking hatton, and ricky is a huge problem for floyd. and when floyd broke him down, the same people said "floyd is picking on little men" LOL and i hope you were just joking with that post.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Sergio was one of my childhood heroes, too. I put his picture up as my avi a few days ago, then I found out last night that he passed on. Strange.

Some interesting stuff on Facebook, if you're interested.
      the myth was an ATG in body building. you can not talk body building with out mentioning the Myth. IMO he beat arnold too he got jobbed arnolds charisma put him on the start to a string of Mr Olympia victories. sergios build would allow him to compete in todays contest.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
        the myth was an ATG in body building. you can not talk body building with out mentioning the Myth. IMO he beat arnold too he got jobbed arnolds charisma put him on the start to a string of Mr Olympia victories. sergios build would allow him to compete in todays contest.
        I was thinking something along those lines earlier. Nowadays, there are muscleheads everywhere (thanks to the influence of guys like Arnold). Back in the sixties, a monster like Sergio must've looked like he was dropped on Earth from another planet. I mean, he got the nickname "The Myth" from bodybuilding circles. Imagine what the average person would've thought. Sergio must've gotten incredulous looks everywhere he went. (During the warm months, at least. lol)

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
          how does a man with no ko power has a ko percentage of 60+ % ? we are not talking about chris byrd are we?
          And Gamboa has 76% ko!!
          Last time Floyd knocked someone out the ready wasn't ready!!
          Lol

Comment

Working...
          X