No announcement yet.

****** of the Year for 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    larryx gets the nod on this thread, i like making fun of his gay prison stories, lol, especially the ones where he told everyobody that he literally liked taking showers with dudes at one time, lol, that was pretty gay, lol, nyahahaha
    this still available anywhere??????
    someone should collect larry's stories and post them in an e- book
    'larry's greatest hits'
    mostly cuz his threads get deleted eventually, and most folks don't get the chance to enjoy them... and wayback machine sucks at this.

also troll and ****** are 2 different things. gino ros is a damn good troll ,but not ******.
    you can easily recognize ******s - when you show them a delicious pizza they will still claim it's a can of dog food.
    ps: this list is not so much of ******s as it is of trolls. 7forever is the only ******, but there is a lot more being discussed in tdome.
    Last edited by Leohappy; 01-01-2012, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      It's pathetic how johnm puts all those quotes on his sig to justify himself!

It should read:

Originally Posted by The_Bringer
      johnm is a moron.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by reedickyaluss
      johnm is dumb.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MidnightSpecial
      johnm is childish.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by The Gambler1981
      johnm is a troll.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CONQUERING
      johnm is witless.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by -The Glove-
      Johnm is a loser who puts quotes to justify himself on his sig.

What's you beef with John?

Comment

im kinda diappointed...i was on top of the list in 2010 & only 1 vote this year...oh well maybe next year...i voted for myself

Comment

WTF is your problem Tunney? Never thought we had an issue, what did I say to upset you now?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            I didn't intend to have either you or triggerhapppy in the poll, but you were both suggested to me by others and so I complied.
            Can you link me to where people suggested this? Cause I don't believe you..

Comment

I don't care if you believe me or not. It's the truth though.
              Well then prove it, Your well able to dig through Archives of what Squeelpiggy has said in one of your little religious/conspiracy theory bullshit bitchfights, go prove me wrong.

Comment

I'm tired, it's been a difficult week. Ask me tomorrow.
                I don't really care, I just don't like two faced cowardly people.
                Especially ones who don't have balls to admit to doing something..
                Maybe squeelpiggy and the others are right about you,
                You probably are just a vile racist coward hiding behind aload of different proxies.

I'll probably be on ignore tomorrow anyways, forget it. I don't care.

Comment

Working...
                X