Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Adam Booth the worst promoter/manager of recent times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Adam Booth the worst promoter/manager of recent times?

I think that he is the reason Haye has not had any big fights since moving up to heavyweight, everyone has commented that Booth is difficult to work with. Haye will follow what ever he says as they are mates but he really needs to dump this guy as manager as he seems incapable of arranging a fight with Wlad/Vitali. If this fight never takes place Booth would have failed at his “job”.
    Booth also has one of those faces that you just want to punch.

It could be the reason but i think Haye is just as bad tbh.

Comment

Actually he's pretty talented. Drives Haye from one **** fight to another because he knows Haye fills arenas and sells lotsa PPVs without facing dangerous opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Faerun View Post
        Actually he's pretty talented. Drives Haye from one **** fight to another because he knows Haye fills arenas and sells lotsa PPVs without facing dangerous opponents.
        Haye only became big after he was on the Warren promoted Enzo vs Haye fight, before that he struggled Haye vs Mormeck was not even going to be picked up by a TV station until the last min, and Haye's next fight against Barrett was poor they had to give tickets away for free. Haye vs Vaulev was a good move, PR wise the Harrison fight was a disaster.

Comment

Haye has made a sh^t load of money for taking absolutely no risks over the last two years.Haye's fame has increased greatly over that same time period and he's now one of the more well known athletes in Britain.If Adam Booth is sorely responsible for handling David Haye's career,then,as a manager,he has done an excellent job - a better job than Frank Maloney ever did,quite frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            I think that he is the reason Haye has not had any big fights since moving up to heavyweight, everyone has commented that Booth is difficult to work with. Haye will follow what ever he says as they are mates but he really needs to dump this guy as manager as he seems incapable of arranging a fight with Wlad/Vitali. If this fight never takes place Booth would have failed at his “job”.
            Booth also has one of those faces that you just want to punch.
            i'm not sure. He has promoted haye well and has made a lot of cash for them both, it seems as if the gravy train is coming to a halt though. He robbed the public out of their money for the harrison debacle and the public will not be fooled again. He has to fight either klit brother or the public will simply bypass him and not watch his fights.

I agree with your statement about wanting to hit him. Your right that guy is a pure hound, proper horrible face and annoying tone of voice.

Comment

Working...
            X