Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is probably the best at SMW now.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      He didn't say his dad would rape those girls! He said he would "pie" them. That's slang for making somebody look silly in front of an audience, like when somebody suddenly pushes a cream pie in somebody's face during a comedy show.
      Mmmm, well... I'll have to tell that to the missus when she asks me about all the ******** videos clogging up my hardrive. I wonder why Ms Allen was so upset?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Mmmm, well... I'll have to tell that to the missus when she asks me about all the ******** videos clogging up my hardrive. I wonder why Ms Allen was so upset?
        She's one of those annoying female celebs who try to present themselves as feminists and champions of "wimmins rights"

Her saying Jr's dad abandoned him when he was a child was nasty and uncalled for. And I'm wondering wtf she was doing following Jr's twitter feed in the first place?

Probably looking for something to be offended about, lol.
        Last edited by kafkod; 10-11-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

She's one of those annoying female celebs who try to present themselves as feminists and champions of "wimmins rights"

Her saying Jr's dad abanded him when he was a child was nasty and uncalled for. And I'm wondering wtf she was doing following Jr's twitter feed in the first place?

She's a nasty piece of work anyway. Total slut too. I'm a musician and was playing at a load of festivals at the time she was coming through in the mid 2000's. She was always lingering around bands and has been c0cked more time than John Wayne's rifle and has p1ss flaps like his saddle bag.

She has 0 talent, she got her break because her famous dad is Keith Allen and her mother is a film producer too. She acts like she's some working class hero and represents the poor and immigrants and whatnot, yet she's privately educated, brought up rich and moved her family to the Cotswolds, which is as upper class as it gets and then had the audacity to tell ordinary people what they should think.

Eubank Jr. might have got more recognition due to his dad, but at the end of the day he's the one who has to get in the ring and prove himself.
          Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-11-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            She's a nasty piece of work anyway. Total slut too. I'm a musician and was playing at a load of festivals at the time she was coming through in the mid 2000's. She was always lingering around bands and has been c0cked more time than John Wayne's rifle and has p1ss flaps like his saddle bag.

She has 0 talent, she got her break because her famous dad is Keith Allen and her mother is a film producer too. She acts like she's some working class hero and represents the poor and immigrants and whatnot, yet she's privately educated, brought up rich and moved her family to the Cotswolds, which is as upper class as it gets and then had the audacity to tell ordinary people what they should think.

Eubank Jr. might have got more recognition due to his dad, but at the end of the day he's the one who has to get in the ring and prove himself.

Just realised there is another slang meaning for "pieing" ... and yeah, I also like to watch videos of girls doing that to each other!

Lily probably has a dirty mind and misunderstood what Jr was trying to say.

TheBigLug ... I'm a percussionist, aka .. somebody who follows musicians around ..what's your instrument?

Comment

Just realised there is another slang meaning for "pieing" ... and yeah, I also like to watch videos of girls doing that to each other!

Lily probably has a dirty mind and misunderstood what Jr was trying to say.

TheBigLug ... I'm a percussionist, aka .. somebody who follows musicians around ..what's your instrument?
              I play a fair few instruments. Guitar is the first one i learned, so i'd say that is what i'm best at. I also play Piano/Keys and drums. I can play a little bit of violin, cello, trumpet, trombone and other instruments like harmonica. Also other stringed instruments like ukulele, mandolin etc. But really, apart from 2 or 3 of them, i'm fairly average on pretty much all such as violin, i can get simple melodies and whatnot, but i'm hardly going to be playing Vivaldi.

Comment

She acts like she's some working class hero and represents the poor and immigrants and whatnot, yet she's privately educated, brought up rich and moved her family to the Cotswolds, which is as upper class as it gets and then had the audacity to tell ordinary people what they should think.
                We have those in America too. They are known as 'white liberals'.

Comment

The thought of Eubank Snr depositing a ******** in Lilly Allen is not without merit.

Comment

I play a fair few instruments. Guitar is the first one i learned, so i'd say that is what i'm best at. I also play Piano/Keys and drums. I can play a little bit of violin, cello, trumpet, trombone and other instruments like harmonica. Also other stringed instruments like ukulele, mandolin etc. But really, apart from 2 or 3 of them, i'm fairly average on pretty much all such as violin, i can get simple melodies and whatnot, but i'm hardly going to be playing Vivaldi.
                    Impressed!

I can play guitar too - sort of - and I grew up singing Irish/Scottish folk and Woody Guthrie songs I learned from my dad, so I don't always need to follow guys like you around!

Complete coincidence .. I just noticed this link at my Google home page. I bet Ms Allen will be jumping on this somewhere:

#FreedomForGirls https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...af8AfcQ8IcBCAg

Comment

Her saying Jr's dad abandoned him when he was a child was nasty and uncalled for. And I'm wondering wtf she was doing following Jr's twitter feed in the first place?

Yeah - if the comment by Jr was relatively innocent (I'm blaming the thread title and me being an out of touch old git for my initial interpretation) then the comments about Sr were a complete overeaction. I mean - in principle I'm supportive of womens rights but some of these ultrafems just take it waaay to far - to the point in fact where it actually harms the cause of those arguing on the genuine realities of inequality.

Comment

Working...
                      X