Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather fans are pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miguel Cotto fans at one time made it difficult for me to support him but more than his fans, it was actually the fact that he strayed away from a lot of the things that made him a very good fighter at one time. My advice to you is, if they're making it difficult to talk about the sport you love then use the ignore function.

Comment

Everybody's fanboys are equally pukeworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Miguel Cotto fans at one time made it difficult for me to support him but more than his fans, it was actually the fact that he strayed away from a lot of the things that made him a very good fighter at one time. My advice to you is, if they're making it difficult to talk about the sport you love then use the ignore function.
        It was way out of control at one point. His fans were like a pack of teenage girls.

Comment

Mayweather is retired. No need for this thread.

Comment

One word buddy.

Delusion.

Froid's divk is way way way up their asses at this point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Man, you were a decent poster when you first joined but you're getting worse and worse. Most fans will rarely criticize their favorite fighter. I've heard GGG fans call him the greatest middle weight of all time when we both know that is not true. Pacquiao fans try to say that he really beat Mayweather when that is also false. Two Pacquiao fans apparently committed suicide after Manny lost. If that is not crazy then I don't know what is. Many Pacquiao fans left the forum after May 2nd, which just proves they were never fans of the sport just fans of Manny.

Just stop it.
              Just because fonosslug doesn't agree with your fl0mo mentality. He's not a good poster lol

Butt hurt much hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                One word buddy.

Delusion.

Froid's divk is way way way up their asses at this point in time.
                F Floyd and F manny!!

You are not a boxing fan. You got PAC sausage on your brain.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 03-16-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Just because fonosslug doesn't agree with your fl0mo mentality. He's not a good poster lol

Butt hurt much hahaha
                  I am cool with fanofslug

He's rational.

You discredit him by adding your two cents..

PAC PAC PAC for you boxing is PAC.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 03-16-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post

Comment

90% of Mayweather threads are made by people that don't like him and/or his fans. Why do they keep wanting to talk about him?

Comment

Working...
                      X