Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many so called wanna be gangsters, who be you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Ive done alot of sht but ive never fancied myself as a gangster. I’m an entrepreneur who is willing to take short cuts and squash certain people if necessary to get the job done. It’s strictly business.
    I'd call that "Baller" shi1t. I wish you all the success in life!!!!

Great stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I'd call that "Baller" shi1t. I wish you all the success in life!!!!

Great stuff...
      I appreciate the boost. What do you think about the Easter fight right now? Im extremely drunk, high and feeling good tonight big bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I appreciate the boost. What do you think about the Easter fight right now? Im extremely drunk, high and feeling good tonight big bruh.
        You are always welcome here on my home..

I'm still processing the benavides contest...

I in a different time zone... I'll watch and try to catch up...

Peace homie...

Comment

Everyone up in here is a stone cold killer, a destroyer of worlds.. Jhonny will chin check a lot of lil puto punks, homey Mae, my HK will, most definitely set the record straight..

On a lighter note: I'll paint it black... Real dudes get me... Jhonny is a real dude... a small lil guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Funny as ****!!! Too silly.
            I don't get down that way..

I serve penius butter and jelly beat down sandwiches.... I'm a chef at this point.. I'm even known for delivering the above.. Did you watch the brnevides fight? Awesome..

But, I met this youngster, Juan Guel who .....was a Texano, serving a 40 year term for Coke related bull...

He was a soft dude....

Long story short, he thought every mofo was his friend, and got got by a few vultures..

Then Nuestra Familia laid waste to those ppl... Sharpen the stolen scraps of rebar(shanks). **** is gonna jump off... Stay out the way... Good times... Those were the good old days....

That video was so funny... I stuck a few undercover mofo's just like him.....

Good times..

Ask me about LA Greg..... Please... Great story ..
            Last edited by Zaroku; 01-20-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

GOD willing I'll stay employed and be able to invite real dudes to Tokyo. I'm a good host.. I'll pay for everything.. Once you get here.. My word is all I ****ing go.... So much phaggotry in the world...
              i have to 1st work up to being worthy to enter yours and jhonnys kingdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                Zaroku in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7z-M92N4L8

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  This is how we do it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7z-M92N4L8

You are welcome here... My wife is off limits.. But you'll blow so many loads your nuts will shrink to the point where you are shooting **** dust....

Don't **** yourself by ****ing too too much...

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    Self explanatory

http://abc7news.com/news/massive-san...rests-/567405/

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Real killers don’t talk about their dirt
                      I beat a few cases... Double jeopardy, are you familiar with this concept.

Legally a person is considered in jeopardy when a gran jury indicts... are you rolling, following or not understanding. Perhaps they is a 4th option... You are young and unknowlegeable? Fifth option, you listen to fake azz rap fools who never did dirt, beat a case, I'll buy you a ticket to a Justin briber cincert...

I'm not sure who you are, but I know who I am...

Do you play video games? I'm just asking homie... I'm trying to ascertain the essence of you...

I've called and I'm in communication with real posters... Real dudes.. I'd suggest you ask around..

I'm just saying... Hoping and praying..

Peace son.... Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X