Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briggs: I'll KO Tyson Fury, Breaks All His Fingers To End His Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a massive fan of ether of them, well I was more of a fan of Shannon Briggs due to his comeback story! (But to insult Tyson Fury over his mental health, while he has also suffered with depression is some pretty lame marketing! Shannon Briggs needs to regain his creativity when it comes to marketing, he is shooting himself in the foot of late!)....

But I agree it would kind of be a good comeback fight for Tyson Fury, and it would also give Shannon Briggs a semi big fight he has always wanted! (I think it would sell massively, if Eddie Hearn was promoting it!)...

Comment

So hes gonna knock him out then break his fingers?

lol

Comment

Comment

Winner be the steroid king.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            He also collapsed after fight and went into coma for three years like a champion.
            he collapsed cause of his asthma. That was after his first defeat . He got cut and it seemed like he fainted after that but it was asthma. He also gave Lennox Lewis a run for his money . He showed heart against Lewis and Quitsko. Ahhh you forget that when quitsko quit against Byrd. I know it was Wladimir and not Vitali but where was Wladimir heart that night . Certainly not the same as when he fought AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              he collapsed cause of his asthma. That was after his first defeat . He got cut and it seemed like he fainted after that but it was asthma. He also gave Lennox Lewis a run for his money . He showed heart against Lewis and Quitsko. Ahhh you forget that when quitsko quit against Byrd. I know it was Wladimir and not Vitali but where was Wladimir heart that night . Certainly not the same as when he fought AJ.
              Wow I would never expect to find a legit fan of this steroids abusing cheat here. Steroids = asthma? Ok whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

Comment

Wow I would never expect to find a legit fan of this steroids abusing cheat here. Steroids = asthma? Ok whatever helps you sleep at night bro.
                Never said I was a fan of his, I’m just a boxing fan . Though I do kinda like the entertainment aspect he has brought into boxing. I do sleep well at night whistle balls, I mean bro .Thank you very much.

Comment

Never said I was a fan of his, I’m just a boxing fan . Though I do kinda like the entertainment aspect he has brought into boxing. I do sleep well at night whistle balls, I mean bro .Thank you very much.
                  You think ppl at his age should fight? You want him to hurt himself even more?

Comment

You think ppl at his age should fight? You want him to hurt himself even more?
                    If he is medically cleared the sure .

Comment

If he is medically cleared the sure .
                      Log off, Champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X