Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    I hate to break it to you but it's a dumb question. lol
    Golovkin's opinion is that Brook's not a MW because he didn't respect Brook's power. People might agree or disagree with what he says but it's one person's opinion.
    I say according to the rules Brook was a MW, and that's a fact because we can check and verify it.
    If Golovkin said he beat Alvarez at least 10-2 in thier fight, I doubt if you be quoting him as an authority.lol

it is amusing that you do not view Golovkin as an authority, despite the fact that he is a middleweight champion who fought Brook

fookin hilarious

let me give you a tip, it was not Golovkin's honest admission that made me wonder if Brook really was a genuine middleweight
    you guys are fkn WAKK

you should have taken a lesson from those other guys and not embarrassed yourself

Comment

• I'm out, too much collective stupidity for an empty stomach

later fools

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        thinking that a fighter who weighs 153.9, is somehow any different to a fighter who weighs 154.1..... makes you a corn-fed gimp

you wouldn't be..... pulling rubbish out of your ass now, would ya?

later dude...... I am hungry, so eating is more important than correcting stupidity and educating casual-fans
        then answer me why he didn't stay at 154 balless

Comment

it is amusing that you do not view Golovkin as an authority, despite the fact that he is a middleweight champion who fought Brook

fookin hilarious

let me give you a tip, it was not Golovkin's honest admission that made me wonder if Brook really was a genuine middleweight
          you guys are fkn WAKK

you should have taken a lesson from those other guys and not embarrassed yourself
          Another guy on NSB who thinks his opinions are facts. It's disappointing not being able to get the difference across, but not unexpected.
          Last edited by ruedboy; 01-12-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Another guy on NSB who thinks his opinions are facts.
            Brook was a blown up WW. He made WW in his very next fight FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Brook was a blown up WW. He made WW in his very next fight FFS.
              My point was according to the rules he was a MW for the Golovkin fight. That's a fact because you can verify it. When you say he was a blown up WW, that's an opinion because how would you prove it?
              I agree with you ,that 160 wasn't a good weight for him but the fact is, fighting at 160, the rules classify him as a MW

Comment

thinking that a fighter who weighs 153.9, is somehow any different to a fighter who weighs 154.1..... makes you a corn-fed gimp

you wouldn't be..... pulling rubbish out of your ass now, would ya?

later dude...... I am hungry, so eating is more important than correcting stupidity and educating casual-fans

You just make up these statements as if I said them lol. Seriously tho...the difference is 155lbs is over the jmw limit. I didn't make up the rules. Canelo is already bigger than ggg...when is he going to be a genuine mw? I won't expect an answer since you never address anything, and simply regurgitate all the same bs repeatedly.

Let me ask you this with your vast impressive and nuanced knowledge of the sport of boxing...I've competed in boxing and other combat sports for over half my life and have been following boxing steadily for over 20 years... at what point am I not a "casual"?

Typical forum riffraff...the sure fire way to spot someone who probably thinks they know more than they actually do, is to look for the one calling everyone a casual.😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  then answer me why he didn't stay at 154 balless
                  Beyond that...why did he feel the need to weigh in at 155?

The man was coming into the ring at over 170lbs and started subjecting his opponents to caneloweight...these thing are a pretty good indication that he was ready to move from 154, if you're not delusional or arguing just for the sake of arguing of course.

Some time around 2020 Canelo will be a "genuine" mw...after he's had about 7 fights there. The acclimatization process can't be rushed.

Comment

My point was according to the rules he was a MW for the Golovkin fight. That's a fact because you can verify it. When you say he was a blown up WW, that's an opinion because how would you prove it?
                    I agree with you ,that 160 wasn't a good weight for him but the fact is, fighting at 160, the rules classify him as a MW
                    He proved it by making WW the next ****ing fight. If he could still make WW he's a WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      He proved it by making WW the next ****ing fight. If he could still make WW he's a WW.
                      Shut up shlt lips, go back to kissing fluids arse, you don't even know your weight divisions, now canelo is a welter weight, another fluid fanboy, not a boxing fan
                      Last edited by Shape up; 01-12-2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X