No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin is Honored By The Mayor of Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaba View Post
    GGG is Kazak from central Asia! Such a humble champion, he should make Canelo fight him on Kazakhstan independence day back home, see who gets the decision then!
    Why is Media pushing for GGg vs Nelo in Mexico? There are articles from 2016 that have Lil’g Wanting to fight in Mexico and just recently lil’g Was recorded on TV asking if he would like to fight Nelo in Aztec stadium.

So what’s your excuse when ggg agrees to Mexico?

Lol. Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Running backwards wins. Canelo trying to copy Mayweather style.
      Canelo is a smart guy if he is trying to use some of Floyd's tactics. He has often said that he learned more from the loss to Mayweather than from many of his victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        ??? Yeah but only GGG is acting like something he is not. Ward never tried acting MexiCAN! And I dont see Canelo trying to act Asian.

Just be yourself and not someone else.
        I was trying to figure out the other day why I stopped posting here. Now I remember, stupid **** like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          I was trying to figure out the other day why I stopped posting here. Now I remember, stupid **** like this.
          YEah. One minute A hoarde of NSB intellectual posters criticize the WBC and it’s rankings or calling them suspect... next minute we see I different hoarde acknowledging WBC strategy to exploit a foreign fighters because their former home pride fighter rejected them like Bowe.

And yeah, it’s a thrill to see Lil’g Always say he loves his “Mexican fans” but when he fights Alvarez the pride kicks in to give thanks to his Kazakh fans last after his Mexican fans.

Enjoy while It lasts. And enjoy seeing how quickly Süleyman will beg Nelo back with publicity stunts or the Mexican “fans” after he beats his ass even better the second time around. The karma is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Explain how you win a fight running away and getting outlanded I wanna hear this
            Raised this before with a few GGG haters, you might have to wait a long time for an actual response to the question.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Raised this before with a few GGG haters, you might have to wait a long time for an actual response to the question.
              That’s not how analysts observe fights. GGg literally “outlanded” with the excess accumulation of jabs ffs. What was the difference outlanded! Divide that by twelve! When you get that number see if that number has anything to do with “running.”

Shall we do the Math together? Let us know when you got the number! As if the amount of jabs or differential number you find will outweigh power punches!!

Think of Pacquiao. Maybe that might help you guys reason as to why power punches matter. Cause pac is the best jabber of all time...
              Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-22-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Then GGG was trying to copy Hellen Keller style. He should get his eyes checked?? I see why you fans all say he got old overnight. GGG looked like a 100 year old trying to pass an eye exam pumped full off meditations...
                The prime 27 yr Canelo couldn't stand a trade with 35 yr old GGG. Canelo had to run Lara Style.

Comment

First GGG took his pride, now he took Canelo's fans. One word: SAVAGE

Comment

not a good look for canelo.....

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                      First GGG took his pride, now he took Canelo's fans. One word: SAVAGE
                      You forgot his belt. GGG took his belt too

Comment

Working...
                      X