Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are AJ/UK fans SOOOO threatened by Wilder's win last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Again, you can't seem to come to terms with obvious truths so you keep trying to manipulate what I say because it's the only way you can negate it. I'm clearly not talking about the legit criticisms. I'm talking about the obvious flaming and bashing. Yet, you can't let it go, you keep having to try to suppress, suppress, suppress. Just give up.
    Maybe its Because you generalised the whole AJ fanbase with this thread.

Comment

I'm not getting the point of this thread.
      Who actually thought Stiverne would do well last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        If that was AJ who put Stiverne away in 1rd last night, can you IMAGINE the narrative today. Seriously...
        These people are so one dimensional in their thinking.
        I think you know damn well Takam was more of a live dog than stiverne.

Stiverne looked like he hadn't seen a fight in 2 years! Guess what, he hadn't

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          So why are you guys afraid of Wilder making the step up and fight Whyte? He has nothing to lose right? Easy money that makes the AJ fight truly big. I think it shows a lack of belief
          Step up? Really? Wilder wants to fight THE GUY THAT KNOCKED OUT THE GUY YOU CLAIM HE'S DUCKING. How does that make any sense to you? Personally, I'd love to see him starch Whyte within 6 rounds just to shut some of you guys up with this idiocy of making Dillan seem like some sort of threat.

Comment

I'm all for it...but I can see why AJ fans and his promoter wouldn't be for a couple reasons. For one, wilder wants the kind of money that makes it more economically viable for Joshua to face other opponents. Two, wilder is probably peaking and AJ is still far from it. People seem to forget the guy has 20 fights when they talk about him like he's hands down the best in the division. He could be, but he's no where near his peak and his promoter probably has the notion in the back of his mind that Joshua could be ruined early.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Step up? Really? Wilder wants to fight THE GUY THAT KNOCKED OUT THE GUY YOU CLAIM HE'S DUCKING. How does that make any sense to you? Personally, I'd love to see him starch Whyte within 6 rounds just to shut some of you guys up with this idiocy of making Dillan seem like some sort of threat.
              Whyte is a step up from anyone Wilder has fought, was is that hard for you to understand?

Comment

Good to see Redd Foxx aka red prick avoiding me as usual, he knows how I do

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Whyte is a step up from anyone Wilder has fought, was is that hard for you to understand?
                  Why do we need baby steps, rather than a giant leap? You want to see Wilder fight better comp, so why are you against him fighting AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Why do we need baby steps, rather than a giant leap? You want to see Wilder fight better comp, so why are you against him fighting AJ?
                    Im not find me 1 post were I said I was?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Let's call it like it is; Whyte is mediocre at best and the only people who would rather see Wilder fight Whyte than AJ are puppet fans who let Eddie Hearn do their thinking.

Proof:
                      If Hearn wanted AJ to fight Wilder but Deontay insisted on fighting Whyte first, what do you think these same fans would say?

Any time these clowns try to pull that nonsense on you, ask them that question. It exposes all their BS and shuts the convo down immediately.

Comment

Working...
                      X