Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUBIN will be a top 5 p4p fighter in the next 2-3 years.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Would be stupid to assume that about a 21 year old fighter because he lost on a Freakishly good Shot from Charlo

Very Confident he will be back and will learn from that KO

This is part of the problem and why guys Cherry Pick because fans are QUICK to write a guy for dead after a defeat
    Well he has no choice but to turn it around. There was nothing freaky about the shot. Lubin imo has a great right hook but has no left hand. To me he doesn't jab enough. I commend all fighters who can make it back after a stoppage loss like this. He's young so we will keep an eye out for him, but I just don't see it.

Comment

The Charlo KO was impressive, but you're foolish to think one loss will stop a true elite fighter from being a champion. I expect Lubin to bounce back, he can still have a great career.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        The Charlo KO was impressive, but you're foolish to think one loss will stop a true elite fighter from being a champion. I expect Lubin to bounce back, he can still have a great career.
        Lubin wasn't an elite fighter. Imo he got moved too fast. Those exciting kos against that kind of opposition didn't prepare him for a fight with Charlo. I blame his management. He reminds of of JunaMa Lopez a bit. But he is a fighter and he is young and has a lot of time to learn his craft, but the boogeyman syndrome is gone and he's going to have to prove his doubters wrong. I am a doubter, but I welcome guys who can make it back. Wlad K is an example of this.

Comment

Hasn't J Rock taught you not to hype fighters just because they are young and hungry? Only Spence is allowed to do that.

Comment

I drink 3 tall cans and smoke 3 bowls at night just so I can sleep like Lubin

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Hasn't J Rock taught you not to hype fighters just because they are young and hungry? Only Spence is allowed to do that.
              No time to start the Spence is dunking Ellis threads

Rashidi Ellis 18-0 (12kos) vs Errol Spence Jr 22-0 (19kos)

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Well he has no choice but to turn it around. There was nothing freaky about the shot. Lubin imo has a great right hook but has no left hand. To me he doesn't jab enough. I commend all fighters who can make it back after a stoppage loss like this. He's young so we will keep an eye out for him, but I just don't see it.
                The Angle it Came From makes it a bit Freakish to me. No way Lubin expected a punch to land when him being that low but props to Jermell he turned that punch and caught him

Kinda Ironic because Lennox Lewis got Dropped and struggled to get up the same way vs Oliver McCall his first defeat so if people think the kid can't bounce back from a big shot like that they're sadly mistaking

Comment

#LionsOnly

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    The Angle it Came From makes it a bit Freakish to me. No way Lubin expected a punch to land when him being that low but props to Jermell he turned that punch and caught him

Kinda Ironic because Lennox Lewis got Dropped and struggled to get up the same way vs Oliver McCall his first defeat so if people think the kid can't bounce back from a big shot like that they're sadly mistaking
                    You can't blame fans for thinking that way after a ko like this. I hope the kid can come back. Lewis was tested and fought good comp before he lost to McCall. Lewis was countered and caught clean. This reminded me more of Tyson Spinks where Spinks didn't see the shot either.

Lubin bent at the waist and tried to clinch Charlo with the right hand and then stand up. The punch landed on the right side of Lubins chin. Lubins left was guarding the left side of his chin correctly. Lubins right hand was wrapped around Charlo trying to clinch and Charlo landed the right straight on the right side of Lubins chin, and he didn't see or expect the shot. You can't do that in boxing.

It is a mistake that Lubin can clean up, but the way he reacted to the punch is why some fans might think that he can't make it back. Like i said, i don't think so based on his reaction to the shot, but I do hope that he does. For some reason I didn't think like that when Lewis lost to Lennox.

Comment

LMFAO satiev is an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X